+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 349 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member abrahafx is an unknown quantity at this point abrahafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, my friend, i also like you. In this market, i think to make a prediction for price moving a bout some pips is very easy. But many times when i open trades, i earn some pips, price turn back to opposite trend i trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow that's so good if you can predict the price movements and get some pips too. what kind of strategies you use if i may to know? I use naked trading strategies and use gann linr as my main strategy, how about you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mahatab is an unknown quantity at this point mahatab's Avatar
    Thanks
    I see that at the right corner there are many arrows in there and i think that is indicators to show the signals from many methods.I would use for a real account i will be sharing the results i beg of you you can always update the result of this indicator.

Senior Member Achyuta is an unknown quantity at this point Achyuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by redlion View Post
    well pal i would like to know what u are really trying to say here. the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. any way thank u for taking the trouble to post ur find adding the chart and all that.
    dear if you can for some predication then i think that you can make money very easy if you have a huge investment Forex is very reliable if we have a good and better strategy's for Forex market and this market is very hard and very harmful if we are not know about it well
    IF ANY ONE ARE FULL OF KINDNESS AND ANY ONE ARE KIND HEARTED TRADER THEN PLEASE SHARE WITH US PERFECT STRATEGY'S THAT WE CAN BE MAKE A HUGE MONEY

Banned gulking is on a distinguished road gulking's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i also can predict about the forex market and analyise for some pips but i also give more time to the forex trading then i will analyise about the forex market movements.

Senior Member sajubonik is an unknown quantity at this point sajubonik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    precisely what sign performed you have for ones buying and selling, and my spouse and i identify that with the proper part, there are various arrows in there and i do think that is signs showing the signals through several procedures, are my spouse and i proper,,, is it possible to you should give us i quickly may make compare the item together with my very own.

Senior Member iftyhashmi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point iftyhashmi2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my brother Forex trading us prediction maximum period. Tell us the number of days and nights you already been succeed with this particular warning? What is the actual fraction associated with are success pace together with a warning. We could operate the signals with guessing the market industry price to create earnings with exchanging.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab hi traders main market ko theek trah say predict karny ki slahiyat hona chahiye kion kay aap market main kamyaab sirf usee soorat main ho sakty ho jab aap kay andar market ko predict karny ki slahiyat ho gi.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every trader should have the ability to promise some pips but only if he have moral knowledge and we all screw we have indicators to see the current trends which are effort to originate in this region so indicators ever helps the traders to pass many safe pips..

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i can do it in the base of the some pips or in the basis of the market situation. Who are the expert or experienced trader in the forex market then they predict about the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 349 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)