+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 349 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in fact I also do find that traders who are able to anticipate the future course of action of the markets and the direction the market will take are the ones who are called successful trader and if there winning trades are more than their loosing trades then they are successful traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by voipkolkata View Post
    Yes it is true that we need to predict the market for making good pips in trading and if we can trade with confidence only then we can make good money in forex trading, forex traders need to develop their own trading skill and then they can confidently do trading.
    G bhaiya g agar hum market ko predict kar rahy hay tu phr hamary liyay khud per confidence rakhna bi buhat hi zadia zaruri kaam hota hay bhaiya g, es k begair tu es business ma kaam nh chal sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,014 Times in 321 Posts
    me bhi aapki trh hi ek trader hun kuch pips ke liye me market ko predict kr skta hun fir profit ke baad loss hota hai per kya krin trading to krni hi padti hai profit ke liye kuch na kuch predict to hume krna hi padta hai or kisi ki help se trading krte hai to loss hone pe uspe gussa nikalte hai per is se aucha khud se hi trading kro or khud sikho apni galtiyon se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, if you will explain your strategy in detail and if you will clarify what you are trying to say then it will be good for us too and we could try that too to see whether it works out or not but what you have said is a bit unclear and also the chart is too crowded to gather anything from it .. but thanks for the share

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good way to make money online and we know that if we can trade with confidence and can detect the market environment or sentiment then we can make good money from the forex trading easily.

Senior Member mughal01 is an unknown quantity at this point mughal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mean hamen forex me prediction galat hoti hai par aisa nahi ki kuch pip ke sath hi kmaya ja sakta hai aur baki loss hota hai ye galat hai forex me agar market ke news ka dhyan rakha jaye to bahut earn ki jaa sakti hai.

Member P-K is an unknown quantity at this point P-K's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nai kaha hai k forex business ma indicators bate theak hai but mujhay laga jaysai ap wo indicators share krnay walay hai but nahi kia tu hum logo k kis tra pata chalay ga k ap nai kis tra profit kia hai os indicators se.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that you can easily predict the forex market for some movement of the pips so for that you must have to understand the fundamentals and technicals of the pair so that you can easily take trade in the proper direction and make good income.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my oppinion I believe we are not here to predict as we always know that prediction goes wrong and for me every complete analysis and risk management and patience that prepares a trader and for the long run you need to have these qualities because with indicators you can predict a move or two when it is ranging and hitting one or two areas but price is independent and no indicator can tell you what it is about to do next and that is why I never trust them at all.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji yahan earn karna he treader ko consistent hona chahiye,trader yahan agar aisa karelta hai to uske baad he ess business me wo earn kar sakenga,trader ko yahan sabb achhe se smaajhna chahiye uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..
    kafi consistent hokar bhai yaha par trader ko trading karna hota hai, aur wohi aisa kar pata hai, jiska yaha par skills achi hoti hai, jo expert hota hai bhai, acha hoga bhai ki hum yaha par pahle to acha experience le le bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 349 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)