+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 349 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it possible to move most people to hyper relationships in addition to minimizing telling everyone your title to the indicator. This shows sincere kindness to get help in developing your choices that refer to opening your investment and closing this man and woman. and I see that you can predict but you use a very complex system that can put you in fifty fifty situations for some time the reason is when we use too many indicators for our decision rather than some time maybe not all agree on entering or exiting so try to make your system simple and we have to say thank you very much for this good work in forex trading using this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,444 Times in 9,163 Posts
    really good hai agr ap kuch pips ko bi perfect predict kar lete hain to ku ke ye bohat zaruri hai ke humain complete knowledge ke sath jitna ho ske profit lain or hum complete knowledge ke sath help lain apne broker se ta ke hum ko fida ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-23), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), Trump (2018-08-19), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear mujhe to indicator par believe hi nahi hay forex robots be kaar hain or indicators bhi main indicator par believe nahi karta kyun k insan ka apna mind agar kaam kare to ap ko khuyd behtar trade kar skte hain or achay trader ban skte hain.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I know, market prediction is a very difficult thing to do and that is impossible without strong technical and fundamental analysis. If you have strong technical and fundamental studies then you can predict the market but it takes a lot of time and experience to successfully predict the forex market. So, do you think the process of publishing any measure that will be an individual. together with plz tell us how many days or weeks did you happen to win using this type of measurement? whatsoever for the level of results r using a gauge. plz publish most of the stories if possible ... that I really enjoy to partner with all the good-performing warning signs ... no need to allow 100sult to produce individuals again

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose you present a down payment through advanced online trading if you are a corking trader and if you are cognitive that how to dissect forex trading activity and to pair the forex trading business and I think that forex trading is optimal for all of us and you can not distinguish that would illustrate that's why this is obviously not a different shopping in my opinion, because I never predicted fx related to pips because I would be a certain newbie as well as can not declare something that I always do not know and so is not a problem either by buying and selling mindset too.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Intimately forex is all almost using a compensation tool to galvanize the shitting of the marketplace so if you can pretend to be right then you are in great manufacture. The ever-rising Forex poop or doctor is then tilted so predicting will some piss get and We can do both predict because in the indicator of some individual Forex development. We can get some pips from this indicator. If we buy whatever other indicators have some cost. So we can make a lot of money from these indicators.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can learn how to trade forex whether you are a beginner or a veteran trader who wants to switch to the forex market. Forex trading is very profitable. However, it is not for everyone. The psychological and intellectual challenges are immense. By following the simple steps below, you will learn how to overcome challenges and become successful traders. and forex is a better and true companion I really want to learn just what you really want to show the following. certain graphs or graphs will be small as well to collect anything as a result. you can easily describe the stratergi in more depth so we can all test it to see if or not that operates. by all means give thanks to you when planning to take the trouble to make your location combine specific graphs and graphics as well as all of those things. So, thanks forex business

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market ak best market hai. Es market mai ap some ya zada pips ki predict kray. Likan jo bhe predict kray tou es ka analysis bhe ho tjk ap forex market mai profit ko hit kray. Ap ko forex market mai loss kam say kam ho. Es say ap ko forex market mai confidence built ho gy. Ap ki trading bhe strong ho gy.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the set of indicators you use here in this scheme, someone if you are important to upload in large size, I am intimidated at the installation can not be fermented because the forum does not allow the situation more than 100 kb I believe, so you can upload to some additional record distribution sites and can share binders here. and what indicators are you using for your trade, and I see that on compensation conditions, there are some arrows there and I think it is an indicator to convey signals from many methods, do I can ,,, can you share with us then I can shape it with me

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I download your indicator, I use it in my trading terminal and give my experience the next day. Basically I do not like indicators because if a trader uses an indicator then it does not develop the power of his analysis and he has never been an expert trader. Many indicators give the wrong signal so traders face the loss to use it. and what exactly are the marks you use to exchange, and when I make sure in the right place, there are a lot of arrows in the room and I think it's an indicator to show a certain impulse with many procedures, is when I fit ,,, please share it to us all which I will review by having it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 349 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)