+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 349 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess no one can predict what will happen in the future pip. mesikpun great indicator though. because we only predict not for sure. if the forex business is a definite maybe a lot of people who succeed in forex. tertapi there are many who fall in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, generally my dear I do think that if you can predict the forex market it is very good for you. if you can trade in the forex market according to your prediction and get success it is very good for you. i always try to predict the forex market, but it is very tough for me to predict the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can indeed predict the forex market is only a few pips only. and it is most easy to do when the forex market just beginning to open. we can take advantage of 10 pips to 20 pips in forex pasr when just beginning to open. and usually the forex market movements at this time are always moving sideways.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading some good market and working well is the form if good well known to the same trades that we can pull in the best in every coner that works well for some reasons that we are able to pull in the best of market informations that we are able to rule the same and belong the same trading informations that we are awell fanneled and worked with

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are very lucky, if it is able to predict the market with 100% accurate, although only a few pips, you can use a large lot to gain huge profits in a short time, but I thought, until today there is no trader is able to predict with 100% accurate

Member zubi390390 is an unknown quantity at this point zubi390390's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Friends and Brothers salam to all ,..,,..,.,., yes bahi jaan aap ki post theak hain yeh toh baat theak hain kay forex main pradication galat hain liken aap dekho har pip toh galat nhi na aap market ki news ki tarif dehan dein aap ko bohat khhch milta jayen ga,..,,.

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not clear with your post that what type of indicator you are using to predict the market for some pips, and if there is any alternative method without that software that you are using to predict the pips kindly mention it

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there some expert in the market who can predict the good or bad market trend there are some traders who can predict the market trend they can earn with this experience they has good experience and they can judge the market trend

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is not matter if we can makes some pips only, as long as it is profit, then it is good thing for us. For me, it is not important for me to make some pips only, as long as i can make good profit, then i can calculate my money management, so with that some pips, i still can make good profit

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not convinced by it. to my knowledge no one can determine how many pips the market one minute ahead. who knows only his own market and god. therefore better our own trading suit one's own analysis is part of trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 349 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)