+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 349 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator doesn't work all the time, even though you have good indicator experience when you get it with the help of indicators, so you can say that you have something special. I don't believe in any indicators because I have lost several times my capital because of using indicators, now I believe in manual trading and I enjoy my trading, so be careful because indicators cannot be trusted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading business there is no limit to earning money profits and open business to produce unlimited pip profits if available to traders who trade forex as full-time trading there and traders can generate big pip profits if they have good skills in the forex trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the indicator, I downloaded it and use it now, the indicator is very feasible, but we are good at using it primarily in demo trading and use it in original trading if the trade termination is at least 80% used, but if all the indicators we use for trading make us count the shaft and is actually aroused for trading mull, we use the promo trade indicator that we get at the assembly or vice versa like a tee indicator and we are moldy to thank very often for this holy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading provides an easy way to make money on-line and a demo account is the best situation that you turn on in trading if approved, I will use it for real chronicles. We can use indicators in predicting market tolls to urge profits in trade. prosperous in Forex trading is very redeeming.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A nice set of indicators that you use here in this system, appearance if you need to upload in a larger situation, I am embarrassed at the market is not feasible because the market does not allow fillers more than 100 KB I consider, so you can upload it to several distribution websites different entries and than those that can be attached here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know what you really want to say here. the graph is a bit too crowded to collect anything from it. can you explain your strategy in more detail so that we can also try it and see if it works. However, thank you for taking the trouble to post your findings by adding graphics and all that.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good thing if you can predict the forex market even if only for a few pips. as long as you can produce consistent profits, success will be close. then you only need to make a more accurate analysis, and make more pips to get more benefits

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main indicators Trader ko market main thek trend daty hain agr Trader ko indicators ka experience ho aor Trader indicators say Forex Trading market kay trend ko smjy aor Forex Trading market ko fully analysis kary aor Forex Trading kay indicators main expert hona Trader kay liay best hota hy

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well buddy i might prefer to understand what size u really make an effort to mention here. the chart is not too curled up to collect something from it. will you make a case for your stratergy in extra detail so we have a tendency to try it too and see if it works or not. any way gives you to take the trouble to send the city center aware of adding graphics and each of those people.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen that the maximum traders want to avoid the gold trade even if I am one of them. I think stepping on gold is too risky but profitable if we can handle it. need big capital and spread to open trade. the gold market moves very fast over the currency market

12. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 349 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)