+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 349 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually I believe traders must have the ability to promise a few pips but only if they have moral knowledge and we all mess up we have indicators to see the current trend which is an effort to originate in this region so that indicators have helped traders to get through a lot of safe pip and I actually think you have to share your foreign exchange market predictions with us. This instrument is very helpful for us and also for new traders in forex trading. There are lots of new traders on forex who don't want to know about pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the app is able to share a product with a buyer, then you can not buy a business or make an application or buy an app or buy an app or you can buy it. Bagaimana said that she was able to help her get married when she came to know about this situation, but she did not want to leave the country because she did not want to go anywhere.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good news for us, my friend, I am a broker and I want to learn forex trading to make a few pips every day and I think we can use some good indicators to understand market trends and I think Pivot tables and moving averages is the best indicator for me. and well personally I can say a lot of time I try to predict the initial trend but most of the time I fall. This made me learn to trade in the opposite trend to make a pip before the trend came. But can you please give you an indicator? if you share, we can discuss it in depth.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I use it in my trading terminal and my experience in the following days. Basically I am not wiser because the trader indicator will develop analytical power and he is not an expert trader ... Because many indicators give the wrong signal as losing the vision of the dealer to use it! and Wow it's great if you can predict price movements and get a few pips too. What strategy do you use if I know? I use the naked trading strategy and use Gann liner as my main strategy, what about you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that every trader has to analyze more and more before starting Forex trading. Because if you have good trading skills then after doing trade analysis you will realize the future of the market and market analysis which is very important and useful for us in this business to trade in a good mean and Forex is an online based trading currency analysis business so Analysis it is also a good thing to generate profits as Market can read and predict that people can make good analysis!

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well its good to know that you can predict the market trend truly and for this purpose you have very good indicator and with the help of this you can make right trades and can earn very good money. but according to my experience no one can predict the forex market 100% true for long time. there is no indicator which can predict the market truly every time. so instead of indicators you should try to make your own analysis.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir yeah zarori na hai k Forex mien ham log jab kio prediction Kerry hien tu as mien in ko feda b mil sakta h as lyee hamain as mien khud say analysis kerna hota hai aur as mien Forex trading ko learn kerna hota h phir Ja ker hum as mien success hasil ker ker sakte hien.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27), mehro (2019-02-27)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g hain bhai jan apko is mein ihtiyat se kam karna chahye tab ja kar ap iss mein earn kar sakte hain apko is mein ihtiayt se kam karna chhae tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain ye aik best online site hain jis mein ap earn kars akte hain apko is mein ihtiayt se kam karna chhaye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kars akte hain

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Bossking (2019-02-27), Connect009 (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se indicator ke basis pe 100% market predict karna galat hai kyunki ye to bas ek tool hai jo hame past market condition batata hai ham aise market ko predict nahi kar sakte hai

15. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2019-02-17)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well pal i would like to know what u are really trying to say here. the chart is little too crowded to gather anything from it. can u explain your stratergy in more detail so that we too could try it and see whether it works. any way thank u for taking the trouble to post ur find adding the chart and all that

17. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2019-02-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 349 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)