+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 349 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kun saa indicator use karty ho ap jo mai use kar rahan hon wo b thek he hay i think jo ap use kar rahy ho wo b acha hoga likin markiting daily hard hoti ja rahi hy q k ye duniyan ka sub say bada bussnies hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by chatha View Post
    ager ap some pips bh consistant predict ker sakte han to ap ko chahye k app scalping kya karen is mien traed thore pips k liay ki ki jati hai ap is mien acha profit earnker sakte hain .
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke liye sabse jaroori hota hai consistent hona agar esme trader consistent earn karta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha earn kar sakenga,esme trder ko profit karne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai esme trader ne jetna acha se market ko samjha hoga wo esme utna he ache se market me kaam kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdihassan View Post
    Forex market ko predict krny k bht method hain,
    kuch log indicator use krty hain aur kuch log analysis kr lyty hain,Candle analysis bht best hota ha ,price action ki waja sy bht profit ho skta ha easily
    Forex Trading main indicators Trader ko market main thek trend daty hain agr Trader ko indicators ka experience ho aor Trader indicators say Forex Trading market kay trend ko smjy aor Forex Trading market ko fully analysis kary aor Forex Trading kay indicators main expert hona Trader kay liay best hota hy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can like knowing besides you trying to mention there. The actual chart is small and packaged to collect all that. I hope you describe someone's strategy in more detail to make sure that we tend to test it and find out whether it can be compatible. any way you thank you is related to spending your daily conditions so you can leave your access by combining your map and even everything. and Chart is a bit too crowded to collect anything from him. can you explain your strategy in more detail so we can also try it and see if it works. Charts also help traders to find out market trends. So to understand that a trader must have sufficient knowledge and experience without it his work will be in vain. See you later.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend is widely curious as well as something you want to express in this article. Your map will be a little crowded to collect anything other than this. able to convey someone's strategy in more detail so that we will also see this and even meet no matter whether it is responsibility. However, thank you for going into a condition that you can leave your compact to get some maps and almost all of them. and this is the reason why I know that forums are a place that has a lot of sense to learn Forex trading, it makes me more comfortable, even the free price indicators are here.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-05-31), saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Market

Forex market ko predict krny k bht method hain,
    kuch log indicator use krty hain aur kuch log analysis kr lyty hain,Candle analysis bht best hota ha ,price action ki waja sy bht profit ho skta ha easily

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdihassan For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I think success can be someone on the financial market when he uses his strength and patience. If you use your patience and strength, you can make progress no matter what happens. It's a matter of time and how bad you want it to be. I know that nothing is impossible in our lives. Everything is possible if God wills. SO, don't ever give up, try harder and do whatever you do and make it good day after day.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good friend my partner and I just want to help learn what you usually try to say here. Your own chart is usually a bit too crowded to collect anything through it. surely you will explain the strategy in additional detail as a result of my partner and I might also be able to help try out the idea AND check it no matter if it works. any way thank you for moving your current problem to write and get your graphics added AND many are.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that you can predict but you use a very complex system that might put you in a fifty fifty situation several times the reason is that when we use too many indicators for our decision rather than some time maybe not all agree when entering or exiting so try to make your system simple and keep it clean from doubts. and novice traders need to learn about economic and fundamental news that makes traders aware of market trends and helps them post the right trades.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you can with price action not from a number of indicators that have no name, the forex market is better analyzed by itself, much clearer in that way, you can learn it well from different angles and produce a trading plan for a particular trade and if done correctly, fortunately it comes to you and you are devastated hi acha kaha he is ape ab kuch pips do not get kar leite hin you to buhat hi acha he aur apik aik learn k process se guzar kar es maqam tak puhanche hin es lei to our kamab bhi hue hin, as long as min hum agr continue to teach hin apni learn aur ex karobar min ko experience to aik na aik din humin kamyabi aur hosla mil hi jata he.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 349 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)