+ Reply to Thread
Page 1245 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 245 745 1145 1195 1235 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1255 1295 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,450 of 12971

Thread: Forex Change Life???

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by woi View Post
    forex can either make your life a living hell or can either biuld your life to be a better living that is what forex is all about and that is why i here to learn si that forex can make my life a better place.
    i strongly agree with you ,, forex may help us to build our life well if we trade according to good experience and a profitable strategy . but it may lead our live to very bad level if we trade without any experience because this will lead us to certain losses .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    meray khiyal main forex 100% life ko change krta hai,forex trading humain discplen deta hai,plain maker,hard work krna sikhata hai,sub say barh kr hum forex say patience sekhtay hain,jb kabi hmari trade loss main chali jay to hum us ka wait krna sekhtay hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to picture out this one; you're sitting in front of your computer, your to-do list is flexible, you have the freedom to organize yourself as well as your activities, you can able to live peacefully and at the same time happy as if there are no problems behind you,

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes off course forex trading can change over life if we are working hard and trying to improve over self and earn more because forex is a place through which people change their life.

Senior Member nonigunda is an unknown quantity at this point nonigunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    very recently lost all tyes forex is a business that can change your life, because it is so easy for the best forex trading profits and is very safe and reliable every one can trade here safely. so I like it very much. and when you are an expert marketer then you will be success in forex and forex this change the way you life.ou my account due to a bad decission did. but i havent got diheartened and I think trading for makroproWell in a typical trading day, I can do over 20% of my existing shares. No transactions daily, but only on days that I have a good position. It follows that if I get a good position three times in a day, then you get them.thesmi instead of scratching. I intend to start again from marketing small batches, such as 0.01 and so minmizing on.thereby risk losing the account.

Banned marha is an unknown quantity at this point marha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, Forex may be a business which will amendment life this is because is very easy manner for higher earning and Forex trading is amazingly safe and reliable any one will trade here safely. Therefore i adore it terribly a lot of. And once you're skilled trader in which case you are success in Forex and during this manner Forex amendment life.

Senior Member don3 is an unknown quantity at this point don3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex ap ki life ko puri terha sa badal sakti hai aur ap ko ek high class life style jeenay ka moqa de sakti hai is k liye sirf thootay hard work ki zarurrat hoti hai jis ma sirf is market ko hi smajhna hota hai.

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign Exchange trading business more often in their conversion may be easy opportunities, security can be either a grant, the trust will ensure the security of industry in this article has the potential. Well, I've been significantly as it. Pro even if regular brokers of foreign exchange and foreign currency conversion is your own.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes absolutely forex changed my life. forex is the thing which gives me my monthly pocket money and can able to stay good in friend circle as well have good amount to trade in forex.

Senior Member noerj4nn4h is on a distinguished road noerj4nn4h's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex tradingcan change life many person, there are the change to negative thing but there only to positive things, that are depend to what are they get from this business, if the can make much money surely this business change their life for positive things
    The Power full Of Classic Strategy

please CLICK ME if you think my postuseful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1245 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 245 745 1145 1195 1235 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1255 1295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)