+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 560 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did have a bad experience using the robot trade. It only gives a profit in the early stages only. After a while it will continue to cause losses continuously. I am more like to learn how robots work than rely solely on the robot. This is because we are not able to control our own trade for the position will be determined by the robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shakilfx0 is on a distinguished road shakilfx0's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its really bad when using robot software.Robot software create depends on other.Its damage own creativity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not biased but from experience, i have traded using many robots, yes they make profit but i found no robot that would make consistent (not 100% but at least 70%) profits.

Member tabestbestmaker is an unknown quantity at this point tabestbestmaker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all the EA is not bad as you think but there some steps you need to do like you for example you didn't even complete one day and you start judging on him you need to set it on first then you'll need to do a backtest for it an then try it on demo account and see if it will be good for you and then you can use it

Senior Member resonance is an unknown quantity at this point resonance's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at all robot sucess is very low, or you can say fifty-fifty or may be soo much loss,better real trade that is good ,i can understand when u busy that robot can help you much but we cant bear high losses because of that, so i keep out of robot,one time i got good output but maximum times very bad result

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just advise you that don't use a system to know properly and with other system trade own think what thing work properly make you compare mind with one and another indicator and system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that's right, using the robot in forex trading does not ensure you get a big profit, you also must truly understand the character of tersebtu robot. In addition, you also need to know the market trends. Using the robot also requires a minimum deposit is quite large, it is useful to hold the floating minus or drawdown which can sometimes reach 70%, it's very dangerous to your capital.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    robot is not helpful on this market. I was used one robot on trading but on that time i was loss big amount of balance. So i think if you trade manually then you can easily protect yourself and you can easily make good profit then robot
    we can not trust 100 % our trading in robot because no perfect EA in this world
    but we can consistant profit if we can drive that robot...

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot is not helpful on this market. I was used one robot on trading but on that time i was loss big amount of balance. So i think if you trade manually then you can easily protect yourself and you can easily make good profit then robot

Member chaya12345 is an unknown quantity at this point chaya12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using robot is good until and amount dont let the robot do all the things in robot for you use your mind to get a nice response from robot and get some profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 547 of 560 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)