+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 560 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if if you use EA or robot for your trading then you have to set it as well as you can and you need to know that you have to update it because the market of forex is an stable that why you have update every time to not loss all you money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dodol is an unknown quantity at this point dodol's Avatar
    Thanks
    instruments that they can use to affect macroeconomic activity. A man cannot gain with out rix business is always related with rix The major instruments of macroeconomic policy are given below. Forex business can done by any one who can work with computer and capable to work in internet Fiscal policy consists of government expenditure and taxation. Government expenditure influences the relative size of collective spending and private consumption. Its also a game so it is also fun. So man can earn with fun if he work with forex Taxation subtracts from incomes, reduce private spending and affects private saving. In addition, it affects investment and potential output. Forex also a populate online educated business for all person those who are have IT knowledge. It is a income sources

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't you think that capital of your account is too small to test with any robot for that matter. Also too many open positions, just my view.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all the EAs are bad. If you are using an EA it is important the strategy behind the EA. Then you can have an idea what is the best time frame and in what market conditions it may work well.But since EA is a one hard coded strategy it can not adopt into changes. Since the market conditions are changing frequently you must be very careful when using EA

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I seen the success measure of the golem is not solid most of the present, it testament the fifty-fifty turnout or sometimes may disadvantage you more time, so I expect the strategy is not turn than you own recitation proper trade, Ok, I leave find your mechanism, and let me second to appraisal its show.

Banned SAEED is an unknown quantity at this point SAEED's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not seen any successful EA trader.EA could blow your account anytime.You should taste any EA in demo first.EA is also harmful for our skills.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    well.. its ealy bad to h ear about your bad experience about the using the roborts ike EA reborts...
    well i have never been use any such reboots besause i think that divert their attention.. you dont focus on the flow of market on the trade but you focus on the reborts so you make loss

Junior Member shuchi is an unknown quantity at this point shuchi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I seen the success rank of the Goldman is not intellectual most of the present, it faculty the fifty-fifty signal or sometimes may loss you statesman experience, so I judge the strategy is not ameliorate than you own drill real swap, OK, I leave check your mechanism, and let me instant to ascertain its action.

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that robot is no successful all the time , it module the fifty-fifty out turn or sometimes may loss you many clip, so I reckon the strategy is not meliorate than you own exercise true trade,I will observe your robot, and let me measure to examine its performance.

Senior Member Forex oscar is an unknown quantity at this point Forex oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is so bad because robots has no mind and don't think it may damage the entire account in few hours so be careful if you are using a robot and watch it all the time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 560 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)