+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 560 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you want to trade with EA in real account ,before that try out it on demo trading account.One have to remember that all EA's are not same effective ,thus traders have to understand the EA principle and pick up the right one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course robots give us huge loss, because the robots work according to there program but when market is in crises then we may be suffer loss and the robots may not work fine, we need to prefer only manual trading rather then using any robots in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by SlaiteR_95_ View Post
    Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    yes the trading practice is the most important thing not only at the early stages of trading but throughout the trading life we should practice what we newly learnt. we can test new strategies to have understanding about their performance under different market situations. we better have several strategies while trading since not all the strategies doing well at all the market conditions.
    Last edited by hpanoo; 2012-10-08 at 08:44 PM. Reason: repeated accidently

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Member Rafqan is an unknown quantity at this point Rafqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , this is right , you should to be know that what you done in market , robot is not good for every time , it is 50-50 chance for you , what you will be done in market. people should to know bad impact in robot.

Senior Member kamal8 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal8's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use of robots is not bad there is ever an phylogenesis in the use of this Robot. There dealers do not someone the quantify are engaged this way for the activity of the writ of finance in Forex. But every moneyman and his own way in the swap of unnaturalised currency I use Robot.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my own experience i think that robot can not do good always for trading.i was also loss in many trade for Forex robot.many people get loss for robot in Forex trade like me.but after all this thing number of people do this.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we can control the robot we use it will make our trading more profitable
    if we use robot , so try to find the robot that we can control that to make high profit in forex .

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a good job.Is that your live account? Maybe it's better if you test the forex robot first in demo accounts. Some Forex robots are not giving a nice profit result. Hope it is a free robot you are using and you did not buy it because the result is not good.Thanks every one..........

Member faisalbsl is an unknown quantity at this point faisalbsl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not need to be engaged in time, in this way for the continuation of the process of investing in the foreign exchange market dealers there. However, his own way of trade and foreign exchange dealers of all, I'm using the robot. When I'm busy. They need to follow up the market exist using this method. You need to not be bored through the availability of foreign exchange, to continue my career in this trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 495 of 560 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 493 494 495 496 497 505 545 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)