+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 560 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you a lot of people use robots and get reasonable amounts but I do not agree with them I use manual trading where I can earn money easily so learn well and then open an actual account and start giving you can get big rpfoit in this way .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in using a robot because in Forex trading only people who become traders and they have the opportunity to think about it every second so how can we rely on robots in Forex trading because they trade with the same circumstances that often traders complain against robots that robot is dirty

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually using robots means trading with automatically and we need to understand that without proper knowledge and skill we can not get success in trading at all, we have to trade with the proper manual trading and we do not need to use Robots.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience with robots can be different from traders with others, and this depends on what traders expect from the market; There are some nice robots but always trading with our minds is the best solution to make the proft higher, and I Think that the robot gives little benefit than doing with the mind

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually we can not trade forex trading with a single logic following because market moves on the basis of economy conditions and it is not possible to control human's characteristics with software, So I think demo account is really dangerous.

Junior Member forexae is an unknown quantity at this point forexae's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some people who were lucky to get a suitable forex robot, many of them do not get along when using forex robot. I have a friend who was matched with a forex robot that he used. acquisition profits fairly constant. But when I tried it did not work.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of robots that are not bad is always an evolution in the use of these robots. There the dealers do not have the time involved in this way for the rest of it.
    From the investment process in forex. They should follow up only for the market using this method. Keep my career in this trade without
    Boring through forex is available.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    yes i think robot are not good for trader profit and i say that trader never use robot in forex market and trader work with own trading experience and knowledge and trader analyze the market and work with correct trading market direction and earn good in forex market easily

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion trading using robots is actually the best way to trade in the forex market, although we have to be very careful with which robot we use as each robot has a unique trading strategy it follows for trading. But automating your own manual trading strategy would be best since its a strategy you are already familiar with.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Junior Member A.Hassan is an unknown quantity at this point A.Hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I welcome you my dear brother and all the members of our esteemed forum
    Thank you my dear brother for your very excellent topic
    yes my friend we must work by ourselves by strong strategy by money management not by robot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 560 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)