+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Live automated trading software

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experimented with this robot at the expense of the first try, so as not to be unprofitable and to destroy all your money and check it when it makes a profit at the expense of using your estate later and EA begins to stabilize when there is a duty to lose labor. I prefer to trade manually because someone cannot instruct if he does not decide on his own. If someone uses a mechanism, he parasites on a robot some of the results but in trading each position changes the behavior of the industry. Forex goggles are a redemption for trading if anyone uses this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robot is useless ... when you trade manually, you will find out a lot of new things through experience and I don't think using robot trading is a good method. It is better to study manual trading and reduce the use of EA as stratergy trading. and I think novice traders are better off trading manually than using expert advisors. manual trading will add to their experience and improve their trading skills in market analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is an EA that can last for a long time ... I mean the market continues to move with different conditions, if Logic Ea does not update and keep up with market changes, EA will die and make us lose Acc ... and I think trading through robots is a profitable way. But, you must have a lot of programming knowledge. On the other hand you must enter the market after confirmation using Forex signals and mt5 charts. If you are a beginner then the demo is the best choice for learning real trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

sanjaya (2019-08-15)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not following with new robots because I think they are the most dangerous thing we handle because if you trade manually it is possible to protect your account when the market turns against you but this shift does not feel wrong when programmed and each offers one thing if you are going to use it. but better is a guide and in this case you get long-term benefits because you will learn important forex issues that can give you rewards in the future. But we don't know what is best for us.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to see the results of a myfxbook so that I could see the details of the success of this forex robot sir so that I can be more clear in finding info about this forex robot can be very easily and I believe,

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like automatic trading at all, I didn't try it before, but only on demo accounts, and even though he gets big profits, I don't think of his experience on a live account because he doesn't avoid quick movements and surprises in the market and the time of publishing news that drives tens of prices points in seconds won't be like the human mind never

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like automatic trading at all, I didn't try it before, but only on demo accounts, and even though he gets big profits, I don't think of his experience on a live account because he doesn't avoid quick movements and surprises in the market and the time of publishing news that drives tens of prices points in seconds won't be like the human mind never

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really recommend that you understand the importance of establishing an EA rather than depending on it so as to completely replace your trade. Twenty million can be very useful, not the main one for replacing you as one particular trader, but here are other EA functions. Only an interesting and useful feature, for example, is that we can set complex breaks or stop running if our staff members use EA even this feature that is not in the hobby in the MT4 / MT5 feature.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots cannot perform all functions like the human mind, this only helps software and if you want to get a million dollars, I would not recommend you to use robots for that purpose, besides fake advertising, robots are not functioning properly. advertised, let's use your own thoughts for analysis and to trade and your results will be much better.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    ji haan asy bohat se achay soft ware hopty hain jins e huamin acha profit hasil ho sakta hai lakin jab hum is ko samjkh jaty hain toh huamin is amin kakam ekrnay ka mza ata hai jab hum is aminmahant nhi kerty toh huami is amin se kuch b hasil nhi hota hai is leya humain is ko samjhna chay orr humain is amin mahant kerniocic haya kun ka jab hum khuid mahnat kertyy hain toh humain is amin se acha profit hasil ho jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast