+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Live automated trading software

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, maybe there is still a lot that can be seen when running on a real account or a demo account that is harmed, because ea that can get good profits is rarely displayed in public, for certain purposes it will be publicized because it wants to sell ea. at this point, ea has developed better and more complex to adjust conditions in the market. I think it can still be used as an alternative to using ea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the problem is the difficulty of making a profit in forex trading activities can only be solved by using a number of forex robots then we will all become rich. All of us can only install on our computer, let the PC connect to broadband and let the 'robot' do its job. But is it the role of forex robots to easily replace traders in making profits? And I think the answer is yes, maybe, and no. That depends on the traders who use robots. What I'm saying is that Forex robot trading doesn't replace forex education. Use it as an assistant but not as a substitute for your trading knowledge and experience in any event.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan jb hum llive trading kerty hain toh hhumain trading kerny main b bohat mza ata hai is leya humain is amin mahnt kerni haya kiun ka ajb hu is s main mahaht kerty hain toh e huma8in si amin kama krnya ka xma ata hai jgb hum si amin kam nhi erty hain toh humain kabi b is main se acha proit hasil nhi hota hai is leya huamuin is ko samjjhna chay orris per apni puri tawjha denic uay jun ka bn hum is amin apni puri tajh nhi kerty hin toh huajin kai b is amibn se ach p[rofit hil nhi hota hai

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robot works well. because many traders trade with robots and they don't complain. But all traders don't like it. I think manual trading is the best to work. If you can trade manually, the chances of your success are greater. and I hear, robotic work is the best job on the live trading platform. However, I cannot use the robotic trading system on the Forex direct trading platform. Trading robots automatically trades and gets more profits in a short time on Forex. I will try this matter to earn a short income from the Forex market.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with EA but only on demo accounts but not on real accounts. It is good to know that algorithmic trading also helps and is quite helpful especially in emotional situations. If you are wondering what to do next, it will go up or down, but with the help of your robot, you really don't need to worry. and, I don't trade with EA and I also don't like it because this way the chances of loss are very high, I always want to trade on the basis of my own knowledge and experience because I know that if I trade myself I can become a good trader on the Forex market , not EA.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think manual trading is the best because we have full control in our hands but in automatic trading we cannot have full control so we can lose money if there is news that can cause big changes in prices. I never use automatic trading or I want to use it. and In my experience if we set our EA to aim for between 3% to 5% per month usually we get EA that drives a fun one but if we aim above up to 10% to 20% we will get some adreanalin pumps, but if we aim for + 20% per month the risks and uncertainties will increase.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about this robot. But I think robots are not good for forex trading. I am the first robot to get big profits. But all the time it cannot make a profit. Because robots work throughout the same processing time. So I think human and robot processes are very different. So don't be a robot. trade manually. and to use the robot you must follow one condition, that is, you have to deposit $ 10,000. I think if you deposit that amount, you will lose n in the trade. here without loss means only 10% to 20% profit I think you can do it easily with that amount. You don't need any signal.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know about this robot. But I think robots are not good for forex trading. I am the first robot to get big profits. But all the time it cannot make a profit. Because robots work throughout the same processing time. So I think human and robot processes are very different. So don't be a robot. trade manually. and to use the robot you must follow one condition, that is, you have to deposit $ 10,000. I think if you deposit that amount, you will lose n in the trade. here without loss means only 10% to 20% profit I think you can do it easily with that amount. You don't need any signal.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tested it 3 times but the results were gone. Very poor maybe, please give us an EA that is stronger or stronger, not useless. I have to wait a long time to download it from the outside link. But for me, it's okay because I got it free and applied it to my demo account. nothing to lose already. and, I will definitely see it. I have my own EA collection, some work, but some don't and want to add to my collection.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yadi aap ek shuruaatee hain, to main aapako svachaalit vyaapaar karane kee salaah nahin deta. yadi aap abhee svachaalit treding ka upayog karate hain to aap sahee tareeke se vyaapaar karana nahin seekh paenge. isalie pahale vyaapaar ko sahee dhang se jaanen aur phir svachaalit treding prakriya ke saath videshee mudra par vyaapaar karane ka prayaas karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast