बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How About ****** ?

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    425.7 USD
    Thanks
    actually i dont suggest it to you and i think that instaforex is the best broker that you can deal with my friend

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned ABUZAR is an unknown quantity at this point ABUZAR's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    325 USD
    Thanks
    Yes sir broker provide the enviorment and tools and access to forex market. They take spread on every investment .
    There are many popular brokes as etoro instaforex.

Member perfectonline is an unknown quantity at this point perfectonline's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194.7 USD
    Thanks
    kisi bi onlone trading k ander broker ka role bohat hi aham hota hy jis ki waja sy app ko broker ka begair kush nahin kar sakty ho iss liey inhi brkers k sath trading karnyy chahiey jo k ashy hein aor jin ko app ashi tarah sy janty ho ta k wo app ko koi cheat na kar sakien iss tarah sy app ka profi save rahy,

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96.75 USD
    Thanks
    i pesonall this this is a good to see the real of teh real world and the good the good to see the real broker and their and thsi is a ver y good to see yuo after a long a time and ths isi a very smart

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1027.35 USD
    Thanks
    mery bhai main abi forex main new hon to mujhy is bary main itna zyda maloom nai hai k broker ka role kitna ahm huta hai forex main ap ki post ko read kar raha hon is ko smjhny ki koshish kar raha hon dear

Banned morgen80 is an unknown quantity at this point morgen80's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120.4 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M14 View Post
    My first experience was with a real account with the broker XeMarkets. I chose this broker to open a micro account.
    I must say that I have no complaints about the service provided to its customers. At least that's my case.

Broker is a properly regulated. Although not set in the UK or Japan, but the important thing is that he is authorized by the EU.

The trouble is that was stationed in Cyprus, and when that country began to show great financial problems, I decided to take my money out of there. In broker ensures that your accounts are properly segregated, mainly in UK, but nobody can guarantee.

I do not rule out the idea of ​​returning to operate them.
    Correct. we must avoid all broker from cyprus. we must take safe action.
    so, stay away from cyprus.......... unless it is free like other forum

Member Endeye is on a distinguished road Endeye's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233.3 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khushii89 View Post
    i pesonall this this is a good to see the real of teh real world and the good the good to see the real broker and their and thsi is a ver y good to see yuo after a long a time and ths isi a very smart
    Yes, we not need a broker that provides low spreads only, brokers only provide fast speed, but we need a good broker which have long periods of time, because the broker is the "house" of traders. so, good broker will be the best choices.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Senior Member asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601 will become famous soon enough asingh601's Avatar
    Caught animals
    2 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1476.95 USD
    Thanks
    XEMarket ke demo account ko maine try kar ke dekha hua hai iska spread exotic currency me bahut jyada badh jata hai news ke samay aur kabhi kabhi aise hi wo bhi 5 digit me spread badhna matlab sidhe sidhe bada loss dikhana jo ki ham logon ke liye sambhav nahi hai isliye maine ise chod diya.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.7 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forex_adviser View Post
    Yes sir broker provide the enviorment and tools and access to forex market. They take spread on every investment . There are many popular brokes as etoro instaforex.
    I use etoro and i think that is reliable.
    I have also heard good things about etoro .friend am a beginner in forex can you please tell me a bit about scalping ? Thanks in advance

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member wayanjaya is an unknown quantity at this point wayanjaya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.5 USD
    Thanks
    what do you mean with etoro insta?? is etoro join insta?

+ Reply to Thread