+ Reply to Thread
Page 1121 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 121 621 1021 1071 1111 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1131 1171 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,210 of 11872

Thread: Do We Need to be Smart for Trading Forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   15:41
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  258 USD

g haan app ko iss ma smart bnana pharta hai or ager app forex ma puri trah education la ker ayy tuo app k liye best hai phir app buhoot sari galtiyian sa buch jaiye ga..

2018-01-06   13:13
    Best answer #2

no one is born smart ,even i also dont know about forex when i started and now i am also able to earn ..the thing is how dedicated you are into anything and what you are doing to achieve your goal ,if you work hard for something then definitely you will get success,believe yourself and challenge yourself

2018-01-12   23:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex me smartness bahut jyada Jaroori Hai kab aapko trade open karni hai aur kab aapko trade close karni hai Hurricane yahi hai for forex me Sahi time par Jo trade open kar deta hai aur trade ko close Kr deta hai wahi forex me successful ho sakta hai

2017-12-18   12:30
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  258 USD

Forex trading ma jiss cheez ki app ko sabb sa zida zrrorat hai wo ha experience ager app k pass experience hai tuo app iss sa buhoot sara profit earn ker sakte hai or yahi app k liye best hai app ko buss experience hassil krna hai or phir app na trade krni hai yahi app k liye best hai.

2017-12-18   11:22
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

haan, hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie ek chatur vichaar hona chaahie, kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar jokhim se bhara hua hai aur munaapha kamaane ke lie mushkil hai, to hamen smaart vichaaron ke bina is vyaapaar ko behatar tareeke se prabandhit karane mein sochane kee jaroorat hai, to ham munaapha kamaate hue pahunch sakate hain aur is vyavasaay mein saphalata bahut mushkil hai

2018-01-16   13:22
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

Yes definitely of course without any doubt my dear brother we completely need to be smarter and be sharper
    in our trading and one thing more we also need to make some better decisions as well here in the forex market.

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do you think. Is forex only for smart people?
    we need knowledge and good trading strategies to make money in forex. Being smart is not a factor to win. Its application of knowledge and sticking to the strategy with discipline which will make us win in trading forex. we need not invent new things to win all the time, we have to follow the basics rules and trade with patience and discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people who are good at putting discipline and discipline in place will be the one to have an edge in forex trading, also those people who used to have goals and plans in daily life will be easier to be successful in forex, because it's people who are good though not necessarily can be successful and become a profit in forex trading, only one person yng trained and familiar with and skilled in forex trading will be the one who can excel in trading, so we do not need people who are very clever to be successful in trading, but each if people can master the system and regular way trading kaan become a successful trader regardless of whether or not the person is clever, forex is a skill in organizing self and self-discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member foz65 is an unknown quantity at this point foz65's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agar app forex trading kay through profit earn karna chahtay han tu apko smart hona chahiay kiun kay aik intelligent trader hi achi tarha analysis kartay huay aik achi decision lay sakta hai. usay pata hota hai kay apnay emotions ko kesay control karna hai or kesay risk ko manage karna hai.

Junior Member ultimater_id is an unknown quantity at this point ultimater_id's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, we must be smart in forex trading. If we are smart, we can use it for analyze the market trend. Then, we can apply our analysis for our trading. Maybe, our first analysis is not match with market trend. But, if we keep trying, we will make a better analysis.

Senior Member manmade45 will become famous soon enough manmade45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,we have to be very smart and reactive in the trading field because here the market trend is changing very frequently and if we can't react with that will fail to grab the profit .Here the common sense also plays a very important role and for that reason smartness is needed.

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai forex mein smaart hona bohot hi zeroori hey kunki jo smart nehi woh yeh kaam nehi ker sekta hey, is mein mehnat sey pesay kemaney pertay hein, mehnat k beghair pesay nehi miltay

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, intelligence is needed in trading. at least, you need to be able to think logically analyze. without an ability to think, I think it would be difficult to be successful, because we can not precisely determine the position. ok ..

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be Smart Trader is a must, but it does not mean that you must a Smart Person to Trade in Forex Trading. Knowledge about Forex Trading is actually Free and we can Learn those things step by step. just be Discipline and keep on your Trading Rules..

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me smart dekany ke koi zrurt nahi and na he es me young honey ke zrurt hy...bas apky pas knowledge ho and skill hoto aap hud he smart ban skty ho...body smartness ke koi importance nahi hy trading me...

Member digital is an unknown quantity at this point digital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, off-course. You have to be a smart to exist in Forex. Because it is a complex market and you have to maintain many thing at a time to earn profit continuously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1121 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 121 621 1021 1071 1111 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1131 1171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)