+ Reply to Thread
Page 1108 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 108 608 1008 1058 1098 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1118 1158 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,080 of 11872

Thread: Do We Need to be Smart for Trading Forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   15:41
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  258 USD

g haan app ko iss ma smart bnana pharta hai or ager app forex ma puri trah education la ker ayy tuo app k liye best hai phir app buhoot sari galtiyian sa buch jaiye ga..

2017-12-18   13:20
    Best answer #2

you definitely need to be very smart as a Forex today otherwise there will be very tough time for you in the forex trading and in any case you want to a good amount of money in the forex trading you definitely need to read a lot about Forex trading

2018-01-12   23:00
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex me smartness bahut jyada Jaroori Hai kab aapko trade open karni hai aur kab aapko trade close karni hai Hurricane yahi hai for forex me Sahi time par Jo trade open kar deta hai aur trade ko close Kr deta hai wahi forex me successful ho sakta hai

2017-12-18   12:30
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  258 USD

Forex trading ma jiss cheez ki app ko sabb sa zida zrrorat hai wo ha experience ager app k pass experience hai tuo app iss sa buhoot sara profit earn ker sakte hai or yahi app k liye best hai app ko buss experience hassil krna hai or phir app na trade krni hai yahi app k liye best hai.

2017-12-18   11:22
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

haan, hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie ek chatur vichaar hona chaahie, kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar jokhim se bhara hua hai aur munaapha kamaane ke lie mushkil hai, to hamen smaart vichaaron ke bina is vyaapaar ko behatar tareeke se prabandhit karane mein sochane kee jaroorat hai, to ham munaapha kamaate hue pahunch sakate hain aur is vyavasaay mein saphalata bahut mushkil hai

2018-01-16   13:22
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

Yes definitely of course without any doubt my dear brother we completely need to be smarter and be sharper
    in our trading and one thing more we also need to make some better decisions as well here in the forex market.

Member zahid1 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we need to be smart for trading Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eraduy is an unknown quantity at this point eraduy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i can guess that everyone can be a smart traders would seek the origines of earnest because no one instant if we want to achieve success in all fields, including as well as forex business can be successful if everyone is willing to work hardly !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do you think. Is forex only for smart people?
    Do not ever give up if you do like forex. Forex If you love to learn about the business in detail the benefits will come to you. Forex is complicated but it is comparable to the profits generated.

Member faudelrer is an unknown quantity at this point faudelrer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find the the loss is normal in the forex market does not mean exposure to the loss of one or more times that you are not intelligent person, or trading in this market does not fit you only are you possess you to Elias and this is a wrongful must insist to get to the success and avoid mistakes that took place out and led to your lossing some trades !!

Junior Member Arshad3 is an unknown quantity at this point Arshad3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don get what do you want to express through smartness !! according to my perception you have to be quick n have a good working brain ! thats all !

Senior Member hidayat is an unknown quantity at this point hidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, in the business of forex do not have to spend time and hold in front of the monitor, although the open market pebuh day. we should be able to determine the right time to do the open position in accordance with market conditions. time when we have to make a deal and when we had to close the transaction

Member Goldmember is an unknown quantity at this point Goldmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right my friend. We should be smart and trade only what we see and not what we hope. This means, that we should never let our emotions interfere in our trading and rely only on proper analyses. And is how we can be good traders.

Member masud12 is an unknown quantity at this point masud12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smartness is one of the most important quality of Forex traders. It'll help you control your greed, emotion, fear and take right decision at the right time. So, from my view you must be a smart trader if want to earn profit from Forex for a long time.

Junior Member kochi is an unknown quantity at this point kochi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to be smart in forex trading .It is very important for us.Smart sense never do the take bad decision .Smart people to take good decision and apply all kinds of skill and experience in forex market.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to acquire more knowledge and skill about trading and making profit from it.So we can learn more daily trade in demo and real and practice strategies in trade really.we can not make profit from trade huge if we can not be smart in trading strategies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1108 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 108 608 1008 1058 1098 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1118 1158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)