+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 196 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading is very essential to plan carefully to determine our open positions, and some things that meed to be considered in analyzing and planning for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    I always plan my trading and before I make open trades, I have to analyze the market movement first with my methods, and after I am sure about my prediction I will make open positions but based on my money management calculation
    that is a very great and encouraging post. i read from professional traders that those who follow their trading plan often achieve big success in the market and can grow their trading capital significantly. that is why i also always try to follow my trading plan. my plan is copied from someone else who is already profitable in this business but i modify it a little bit to make it suitable for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    जब एक पुलिसकर्मी नीचे दरवाजा टूट जाता है एक दवा डीलर अपार्टमेंट वह डर है, लेकिन वह यह भी करता है. जब एक फायरमैन वह डर है एक जलती हुई इमारत की छत पर चढ़ते लेकिन यह वैसे भी करता है, और काम हो जाता है. व्यापार के साथ ही. यह डर हो सकता है ठीक है, लेकिन आप ट्रिगर खींच है. कोई ट्रेडों - कोई ट्रिगर कोई लाभ नहीं व्यापारी.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are several ways that you can use to design your own trading plan. however, the best or the shortest way to do
    that is by copying the trading plan of a successful forex trader because a new trader don't know what is good and what is not good. that is why copying is the best strategy for them.

Banned noman420 is an unknown quantity at this point noman420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very risk in online job ,so more difficult in life at all job ... I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit...

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always plan my trading and before I make open trades, I have to analyze the market movement first with my methods, and after I am sure about my prediction I will make open positions but based on my money management calculation

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all you have to need to learn all the basic information about Forex then you see the market trends analyse this and also use the indicators after all you will do a good trade and can get profit easily from the Forex.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then good like forex forum indian good like forum

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    preparing is the very essential aspect of the currency dealing to get the achievements. after preparing your dealing you must adhere to al the factors that are existing in the preparing component and your strategy must be complete evidence of generating money.

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is also good, but I don't feel good with him and then only random lines and trend towards our business and trade speculation and then get a field goal, and hit the expected development of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 196 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)