+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 196 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member adeel is an unknown quantity at this point adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here is many t5hings which will be good for us it will be good for us and i think it can be good for us so we should must be got knowledge and i think it can be very good for us and we should must be trade with the planning and it will must be good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned newbiet is an unknown quantity at this point newbiet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Target will give direction what should we reach in each transaction. If there is no target then there is nothing to be used as measurement for your performance in trading so you can't trade better and you won't try to become better traders when you could gain profits. I have a target of 100 dollars a day would surely make a huge difference to one's life and well-being but it is rather exclusive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member podosugih is an unknown quantity at this point podosugih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plane is a important for Forex Trade. My plane firstly practice in Demo Account. Than Demo Account profit, before I invest in Live Account. I open a Micro Account and trade 0.01 volume.

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. you just use a Time Frame. Is not the need to use some of our Trading Time Frame? Why do not we use or daily H4 Time Frame ...

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    good advice, This is really the most important part of trading in the Forex market so the plane had to be perfect so as to provide proper feedback for anyone. Everyone should take the proper knowledge about the Forex trading market as a major point stock prices go up and down. If I trade in the Forex market can benefit me or not well understood. analysis of the trade and shows up correctly so it can be absolutely perfect for me.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think day trading is good for newbie. For scalping it requires a good knowledge on technical things, but most important thing is for a newbie is to find a tight money management system for the ensuring safety of their account first .scalping is the very dangerous strategy for the new trader in the forex market. when the trader enter in the forex market then he must have to trade on the demo account and he must try to trade short term trade and long term trades.

Member mikal is an unknown quantity at this point mikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We face can be of any transaction that we do this we must be able to adjust to some of the things. Yes, before going into trade everyone should create some planning and trade. It is to become even better with the use of technical indicators that are not long-term.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seem pretty good exploration of indicator, but according my opinion have to wait a little longer to get the appropriate event. Also it seem more appropriate used when market is busy or high impact news....

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a simple trading plan. I just analysis when i need to entry and setup the stop lost as the risk then setup take profit as the rewards. When it done, then i will open order. After that, i will leave the market for entering the forum. I let the market decide hit SL or TP.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice ap ki post bohat achi ha har 1 ak apna tarkea ha trade karne ka har koi apni marzi sa
    tarde karta ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 196 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)