+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 196 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, Even though it might seem like an unimportant economic indicator, the average workweek numbers can have a real impact on the economy. If the average workweek even changes one-tenth of a percent, then it can translate into real measurable gains or losses for the economy's overall productivity and personal income numbers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nana12 is an unknown quantity at this point nana12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be a successful trader needs the right way trading discipline willingness to learn and keep learning and good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother every body should preparation after his trade and should confedence this preparation.Number of people do this.I also.Many many thanks brother for share your post.

Senior Member bullish is an unknown quantity at this point bullish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by usman786 View Post
    I think every body have a plane for trading.I have also a plan i target a 60 to 50 pips profit or loss everyday and i try to make as first as i can the profit and i have been trading with using scalping then for it.That is right the Macd is best but in that strategy i will prefer the Rdi to replace the Macd.
    Plan and management its need substantial capital and good skills, will make us gain huge profit. and supported by accurate analysis. to be consistent in profit, large capital must use good money management to avoid the risk

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by usman786 View Post
    I think every body have a plane for trading.I have also a plan i target a 60 to 50 pips profit or loss everyday and i try to make as first as i can the profit and i have been trading with using scalping then for it.That is right the Macd is best but in that strategy i will prefer the Rdi to replace the Macd.
    Plain is not so important in forex when you have strict rules for entry and exit position so no need to wait any thing all, just put order and wait enough to make money.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know that . every traders have one own strategy.so i have one own my strategy . when i decide i will trade then i see my three indicator and economy calendar and candlesticks . when i see all is ok. then i trade.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is right. The MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the RSI to replace the MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD. Using MA as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better than wait long time for MACD signal. good luck all

Member mamony is an unknown quantity at this point mamony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear . i have been very nice but. i do not use MICD. I only use only zizzag and moving avarage . but i support you.

Senior Member akriss is an unknown quantity at this point akriss's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many trader in Forex market. They don't know how to open a trade and how to close? what is the best time to enter the market and how to leave the market. This post help a lot in this matter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 196 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)