Page 167 of 196 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gretos View Post
    to make a plane the trade, you can preapare from capital, how many capital you can afford to lose, so, if the capital yes set, next is set your target daily, for example if i have $100, and i use levrage 1:1000, and i want per days profit 10%, so, you can make it open position 1 lot (instaforex) and taking profit 10 pips, and per week is withdraw

trade should use capital management discipline using the major trend movement of forex trading strategy is executed in accordance with the planning system to set the level of risk analysis and the size of capital in accordance with the system

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    to make a plane the trade, you can preapare from capital, how many capital you can afford to lose, so, if the capital yes set, next is set your target daily, for example if i have $100, and i use levrage 1:1000, and i want per days profit 10%, so, you can make it open position 1 lot (instaforex) and taking profit 10 pips, and per week is withdraw

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading. I also like the style of scalping trading, because the risk is not as long term strategy

Banned rayanparis is an unknown quantity at this point rayanparis's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Mac" is a very good, of course, many of the actual distribution of inappropriate displays of collection of bark is altered, Gallery of images can only be false trend line in "Mac" Mac corporate social responsibility as a guide to the collection of designs and shapes is much easier.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Muje to apni plan indicators ki moves ke hisab se hi kar leta hu pehle to mein yeh decide karta hu ke konse din trading karna hai aur jab acha time muje ush din dikhega tabhi me plan ko execute karuga aur ish tarah se man plan karta hu.

Banned msreza1 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The explanation fascinating. Pictures anyone look like, just since you are. Several work with a certain amount of business? Why don't you work with day-to-day or H4 period...

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different time i am planning in different day.First i look market situation.If i look that market situation is well.Then i will target a large amount and give big size in forex trading.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way that you can plan you trade id first pick the pair that you want to trade then look at the economic calendar and look if there is news that will affect that pair that you want to trade the after that look how the trend have been moving like is the trend going to end both in big and small time frames

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi member, i like the indicator MACD, but mostly people says that it predicts wrong sometimes so what do you say about it? i also mostly use MACD and do make an entry just because of its signals i did not get wrong but last day i got a big loss because of it. so be careful of any indicator

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes a good trader must be a good plan before going in to trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. first we know Forex trade that i started my trade properly. i would like to risky any trade because i think no risk no gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 196 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)