Page 165 of 196 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.
    i think planning includes only your analysis. that is before starting trade every trader should make proper analysis and they should set a target according to that. it may be 10 pips or 50 pips doesn't matter. you are doing a good practice that whenever your target is fulfilled you don't do any more trading. it is really a good practice as due to over trading our mind stressed and we divert ourselves from our strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fuzail is on a distinguished road fuzail's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to Plane Your Trade:
    1.Trading is totally tax free
    2.Easy use in arrange
    3.Some condition in give trade
    http://mktgide.blogspot.com/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zesun12 is an unknown quantity at this point zesun12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well, to be effective, your trader involves the right way to take care of self-discipline, want to understand and maintain learning and superb emotive.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time a policeman reduces the threshold with a drug dealer's apartment he or she is worried although this individual should it regardless. Every time a fireman climbs on the particular roof structure of the using up building he or she is worried although should it regardless, and also offers the career done. Identical using exchanging. Its fine to be worried although you need to move the particular bring about. Simply no bring about not any investments not any earnings not any speculator.

Banned wassimescobar is an unknown quantity at this point wassimescobar's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is important to dedicate time to learning about forex. you cannot get all information needed to be successful in just one e-book or seminar. constant learning sharpens our trading strategy. through learning you will know how to better use the moving average curves. THIS is a nugget for newbie, trade only when markets overlaps. what does this mean? Due to time differences in major cities of the world, time zone may cause it that the time of trade in one country may overlap with another. this is a cool time to make huge profit as there will be heavy volume of trade at this time. there is usually a very great market movements. this is where experts leverage upon to cash in huge profit

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the plan will make our work run better, and how to plan a better forex trading should start from what we know about our work, what should we analyze and calculate and evaluate. we will make a result of it and the result is a good plan to catch the profit target.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes before exploit into job everyone should tidy several provision and trade according to that. I score also a contrive. I reference a 50 pips get or experience routine and I try to accomplish as excitable as I can the realize. Then I stopover trading.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bogelfx View Post
    but it is very difficult to get a proper analysis, the various analyzes that we do not necessarily make a good profit, because forex trading is a very tough and has a big risk, if we do it without a good knowledge and experience
    In the analysis of the trade and trade by reducing the loss by running the appropriate l trading plan stock trading analysis and according to the rules of margin trading capital and always, you will benefit by using

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mostly like to do the trades with technical analysis so if there is opportunity for me to open the trade then i can open the trade for more better tradings and if there is no option then still i do the tradings to capture more pips but this is loss to me.

Banned phon is an unknown quantity at this point phon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever a cop stops working the doorway with a medication dealer's condo he is scared nevertheless this individual does it at any rate. become a profitable dealer requires the proper way investing, control, determination to understand as well as hold understanding as well as very good emotional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 196 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)