+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 196 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever a policeman in time breaks down the door to your drug dealer's apartment he's scared yet he will it anyway. Whenever a fireman climbs on top of the roof of an burning building he's scared but will it anyway, and offers the job carried out. Same along with trading. Its ok to get scared but you need to pull the actual trigger. Simply no trigger simply no trades simply no profits simply no trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to start trading plan is to prepare our first strategy we will use
    complete with all the risks of the advantages and disadvantages

make the monthly and daily targets epidemic
    enjoy all damages and losses in your trading
    and enjoy forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    I plan my trading to determine what I want to go next month, if I wanted a target of 100-200% in the past month? and when I have determined monthly targets, I am trying to split a target of 10% per day, and this time I learned again about the meaning of discipline in trading

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One should always have the trading plan with the perfect entry and the exit point defined prior to trading. This way we will keep track on our trades and try not to rush into trades with random entry and simply lose money.

Member ffs is an unknown quantity at this point ffs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader should make a plan first then should start trading.I always trade by keeping 50% pips in my hand.I close my order after getting 10 pips profit.

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, the basic wisdom something like forex is very of the essence on behalf of a trader to know the basic wisdom as a trader can build a point trading method with the purpose of might construct my own profit making trade mean with the arrangement of equivocation in order to join the averaging due to the arrangement is quite actual equivocation results...........!!!!!!!

Senior Member rinmukerze is an unknown quantity at this point rinmukerze's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading plans are made to be obeyed and executed correctly, my trading plan is to always follow the rules-based trading signals and trend, I would not trade if there is no signal for sure, and all it takes patience, if we can run all the trading plan well, then we will be easy to make a profit.

Senior Member Andra TL is an unknown quantity at this point Andra TL's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good trader must be a good plan before starding his trade. first I know forex trade that I stard my trade properly . I would like to risk any trade becouse no risk no gain. I hope I profit by forex at a time.

Senior Member vegazuz is an unknown quantity at this point vegazuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The MACD is a good indicator to get a proper signal. but the signal from the MACD indicator is better suited for trand price movements. because when the market swings, we tend to find it difficult to read the direction of price movement by using the MACD indicator.

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    True, the basic expertise in the region of forex is very of great consequence on behalf of a trader to know the basic expertise as a trader can tell somebody to a individual trading modes operand so as to possibly will bring into being my own profit making trade set up with the structure of prevarication in order to join the averaging due to the structure is quite operational prevarication results....!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 196 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)