+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 196 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a policeman stops working the door with a drug dealer's apartment they are scared but he will it anyway. If a fireman climbs on top of the roof of an burning building they are scared but will it anyway, and provides the job performed. Same together with trading. Its ok to be scared but you should pull this trigger. Not any trigger simply no trades simply no profits simply no trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am sure all traders must have a strategy in this market . also your strategy is so much profitable i think it is looks like a scalping strategy . i love this way so much i think using scalping will be a great way to make money so i prefer this way to have my profits .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the marketplace sooner than the density of the main and very quickly from our state and our watch marketplace on account of the damage so that we can study the marketplace and the higher the index, the higher the duty to try to predict the direction and sense of the pivot point we enter the all acceptably our profit and damage can be prevented

Member rohan 4350 is an unknown quantity at this point rohan 4350's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for that you have to see the actual market condition and also see that any news is coming or not then you place your trade with your skill and knoledge of trading market

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think forex traders should have a trading plan before entering in the forex trading in the forex market. if u want to get success in tradeing business of forex the u will apply the business mind in the tradeing by aprapor plan that can gives u hopes and that makes your work easy in the time of trading.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plain tradeing is also know as the price action way of tradeing that means that you use what you have and what you see the tradeing goes like you must draw support and resistant level and the tradeing with the trend how they are moving

Banned alialiali is an unknown quantity at this point alialiali's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear s,Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit.

Banned ahda is an unknown quantity at this point ahda's Avatar
    Thanks
    Arranging plan for a trading is important for every trader. In this step, he will definitely decide every single point to set. start from entry point, exit point include Taking profit target and Stop Loss point. and the main part of trading plan, it's entry direction.

Member anikmarvin is an unknown quantity at this point anikmarvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever a policeman breaks down the doorway to a medication dealer's condo he or she is terrified but this individual manages to do it at any rate. Whenever a fireman climbs upon the actual roof structure of your burning creating he or she is terrified but manages to do it at any rate, along with gets the career performed. my spouse and i require a small concentrate on and it's also less complicated touched because of the tendency.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawood View Post
    First of all we should plan about our trade. If we choose forex trade then we should learn about forex trading. There are many websites available on internet for this purpose.We should learn from these sites and books available in the market.
    trading plan is the goal of every trader, with a plan we will have a target, or with planning we will change the strategy, if the strategy on the first plan failed. management planning is trading, and this should be developed with appropriate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 196 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)