+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 196 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me trading by using the indicator was not very successful. Because the indicator is often late and often give fake signal. I am currently trading with price action in the form of candlesticks, support resistance, pivot points and Fibonacci retracement. Goodluck with you guys trading
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    At first you have gathered mush knowledge.such as know business rule, gathered skill, and experience. then you create your business plan. when you have much knowledge all of things are may be easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right but i am new in forex trading so icannot understand that complicated diagrames and terms i just learn forex trading from a trader and i thing i am able to understand every thing in few month then get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aries32 is an unknown quantity at this point aries32's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahe kaha aap nay traders koo trade say pahlay laazme planning karnee chayi.Or ek stratigies kay saath market may entry laynee chayi.traders sahee entry point uss waqat hee find kar saktay jab aap kay pass achaa knowledge or experience kaa honaa zaoori hi.yeah knowledge or experience aap koo kafi hard work kay baad aataa hai.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A high amount of planning is a very important issue in forex exchange trading business, i know this one for a fact. This business planning i something that we may actually be uising seriously to trade forex for success
    Patience is Key.

Banned Qaiser786 is an unknown quantity at this point Qaiser786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai demo par difrent statge ko apply kar check karha ho jo mujhe succesfull result dai ge mai wo real mai use kro ga

Member baidi is on a distinguished road baidi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning is very important in life.if you plan thing well then definitely you will get better results.every one has different plan in forex trading for trade.i always plan before trade that at how much profit i will close the trade or how much loss i can bear today

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    he MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD. Using MA as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better .

Senior Member saim16020 is an unknown quantity at this point saim16020's Avatar
    Thanks
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने के लिए योजना कुछ समय और शैली पर कुछ ध्यान देने की आवश्यकता है और केवल एक ही है कि बाजार में बोझ का सामना हम छुटकारा पाने के लिए और अधिक मुनाफे में और अच्छे परिणाम प्राप्त एक आसान और सरल है और जटिल बात पर देखना नहीं

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is good jod but its very risky .I just take stochastic and trendline for my trading.When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done. Same with trading.I like Forex...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 196 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)