+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab may forex may trade karta ho to is kaliye may poura plan karta ho take mujhe loss kam ho agar loss bhi to may is loss ko dousra trade say poura kar lo to may phir forex may trade karta take mujhe zyade profit ho sakay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zewara is an unknown quantity at this point zewara's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I had to be at first was trading style, and define trading plan weekly and monthly, weekly evaluation of whether the successful running of a trading plan or not, if it fails, I will repeat the same trading plan every week until it works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera forex trading men trading plan bohot hee simple hey is men mein is tarha karta hun keh jab men dekhta hun keh market neechy a gei hy to us waqt men buy kar leta hun aur jis waqt market ooper jati hy to us wapt men buy ki hui jo bhi chez ho sell kar dyta hun

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to plan I saw a trend trading is usually first. because it is too risky if we oppose the current trend, then what price we are willing to open the match yet, or not profitable

Senior Member themasters is an unknown quantity at this point themasters's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah this is for sure what we have to do my friend coz as you know that the entry and the exit is from the most important thing in the forex market and i think that we all have to keep our goals clear

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All trades that we open in forex exchange trading actually has a lot to do with planning.we must perform step planning like setting SL,TP,analysis,risk,money and capital management etc....

Senior Member sayda tasnim is on a distinguished road sayda tasnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading plan is that before trading i will must be see its news and what is its charts result.....

Senior Member hamza4916 is on a distinguished road hamza4916's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first part of your trading plan should have a brief outline of your trading methods/system. It should contain:The pair(s) you trade.The timeframe(s) you trade.Types of price action analysis (if you use it) i.e. Candlestick analysis, trend line analysis.Indicators (if you use them) i.e. MACD, RSI.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kamyabi isi bat me hai kay app trading plan say karo without plan koi faida nahi forex trading karne ka me hud plan kay sath trade karta hon mera plan hota hai support par buy karo 20 pips ka stop loss or 15 pips ka take profit is tara mostly meri deal positive result dayti hai.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we talk about trading plan there is two thing we should know...that is money management plan and risk plan....that is a part of trading plan that we should do before we enter on the market,,,we must contol our risk before we trade...that is a must for every trader if they want to survive on this bussiness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 196 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)