+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 196 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member tigase is an unknown quantity at this point tigase's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you give is trading strategies, which in the forex trading plan intent was more to how much capital you want to accomplish in a month, as an example I want 100% profit every month this means I have to be consistent to keep looking for 100% profit, and when it is I met would stop trading for a while.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmdaknsxa is an unknown quantity at this point dmdaknsxa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading plan that is both a great planning and a great disciplines a diikiuti. trading plan is a strategy that led us to victory. disciplines too necessary to ensure that trade can generated a profits so consistently. contains tujuanm trading plan, trading and risk ours ways !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    My planning involved money management settings, lot size choosing and many other things. Planning is the single and most important thing that a trader needs to apply and then succeed in their trading.
    I do trading using candlestick pattern and for my monthly target, I will always do compound 50% my profit to have bigger equity to start trading next month. I do this plan, so I will have better earning in future. This is also related with my trading carer. After all, I want to have better earning each month and I will only get my target if I have more equity next month.

Member ynodhady is an unknown quantity at this point ynodhady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i identify on weekly time frame, daily timeframe, and H4 timeframe,, on H4 time frame,, i focus here,, and i am looking for where the near resistance and near support take place, i sign that and plot some vertical line to remind me,,, where are i must be carefull. when the price begin to approach my vertical line,, i am going to h1 and m30 time frame,, then to make conclusion this price will up or will down,,, i watch the session market currently,,, and to open position i use m5 time frame,,,

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am always trade with a uniqe plan.because i agree with this law,a good trading plan can bring you success in forex.my plan is earn 3% daily of my deposit money.

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always plan our trade and trade our plan is important thing to make profits in forex trading. Maintain our money management rules and always put stop loss and take profits is part of strategy to survive in forex trading and make profits

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    My planning involved money management settings, lot size choosing and many other things. Planning is the single and most important thing that a trader needs to apply and then succeed in their trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member monali is an unknown quantity at this point monali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my view point before going into industry everybody need to help to make a number of preparing as well as industry in line with of which. We've additionally an idea. We focus on any 50 pips income or burning everyday as well as We attempt to help to make since fast as i can the particular income. Then i halt exchanging.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Trading needs to be done with a plan in mind. If we are aiming to earn profits from our trading then we must never forget that it is the plan which needs to be good and then only we will get profitable trades. We also need to adjust our trading plan so that it remains profitable and successful
    analyzing the trading market and that i can do only from the forex technical and fundamental analysis and last but not the least trade and other business that may not be great without a business-plan, as well as a trader will not thrive if he does not have a trading plan

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zewara View Post
    if I had to be at first was trading style, and define trading plan weekly and monthly, weekly evaluation of whether the successful running of a trading plan or not, if it fails, I will repeat the same trading plan every week until it works.
    Trading needs to be done with a plan in mind. If we are aiming to earn profits from our trading then we must never forget that it is the plan which needs to be good and then only we will get profitable trades. We also need to adjust our trading plan so that it remains profitable and successful
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 196 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)