+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member mafiamafi is an unknown quantity at this point mafiamafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is very sweet, but I just feel random and you need to trade with the trend of scalping, the victim. For our trade, so it is easily achieved by the process of with minor goals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each time a policeman reduces the entrance way with a medicine dealer's condominium he could be afraid yet this individual can it in any case. Each time a fireman climbs on the particular top of your using up constructing he could be afraid yet can it in any case, and also provides the career completed. Identical together with investing. Its alright being afraid yet you must take the particular result in. Simply no result in simply no investments simply no income simply no dealer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kdhfbds is an unknown quantity at this point kdhfbds's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So before you go with trading partners and more ... in fact, I have some extra inspiration. 50 points of profit or loss and each day, I will give it a try, so when I got my profits. And then I mercantilism.

Member flodjar is an unknown quantity at this point flodjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While there, she falls in love with the MACD is available and easy-to-use and random row mercantilism, me and my lower-level targets and trends trend scalping process and I don't think.

Senior Member kamwaloiklwa is an unknown quantity at this point kamwaloiklwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that first of all in world trade, to created as some e-commerces and shared the inspirations. The goals of the 50 pips profites or losses and is to create the shortest return and Mercantilisms !!!

Senior Member smoundaw is an unknown quantity at this point smoundaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading me wohi kamyab hai jo trade ko planing se kartasa as a hai humy chahiye chart pattern ko full samjy achey se analyzed as a karen tasali ke sath fir takes a restes as aures es rest ke doran apna trade plan tayar karen kiyo ke without plan hum forex se kuch nahin kamaa saktys !

Member gdfst is an unknown quantity at this point gdfst's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the psychological nature of mercantilism wins discipline, attitude and says that, as to be smart and continue learning

Banned siful001 is an unknown quantity at this point siful001's Avatar
    Thanks
    MACD can be very good way too, nevertheless i truly do certainly not experience suited using this type of, after which it i merely get stochastic along with trending pertaining to our exchanging.. along with for a nice and exchanging using employing scalping and then correctly, my spouse and i please take a minor goal in fact it is less complicated touched with the development.

Banned minhazul1 is an unknown quantity at this point minhazul1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your explanation interesting. and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target. i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend. Then I stop trading.

Senior Member sidra habib is on a distinguished road sidra habib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum trading k liye jab planning ker rahy hon to sab say phly ap ko market k halat ka pta hona chahye phir ap jis chez ki trading ker rahy hon us ka pora knowledge hona chahye or phir trading kerty waqt apni investment ko b dehan rakna chahye ta k achi trading ker sekenor acha profit kama sakeen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 196 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)