+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 196 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member iwan666666 is an unknown quantity at this point iwan666666's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow 50 pips every day, if capital investment is $ 1000 and you are using size $ 1 you will earn $ 50 per day and it was very pretty as additional income. Best wishes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ee1234w is an unknown quantity at this point ee1234w's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, before heading to the store, everyone should make a to come up with a deal for it. I have jointly concept. Objectives, 50 pips profit or loss daily and that I am trying to set up, as soon as I will be in profit. So I stop the Commerce.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Mr.nadeem29g is an unknown quantity at this point Mr.nadeem29g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be a successful trader needs the right way trading, discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychological forex is a better busness of our life.

Junior Member loulou852 is an unknown quantity at this point loulou852's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if I had to be at first was as a trading style, and define trading plan weekly and monthly, weekly evaluations of whether the successfuly is really running of a trading plan or not, if it fails, I will repeat the same trading plan every week until it works !!

Senior Member dakwoal852 is an unknown quantity at this point dakwoal852's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that MACD is very sweet, but I just feel random and you need to trade with the trend of the scalping, the victimes. For our traded, so it is easily achieved by the processed of with minors as a goals !!!

Senior Member dakowalda is an unknown quantity at this point dakowalda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that always plan our trade and trade ours plans is really so important thing to make profits in forex trading. Maintain our money management as a rules and always put stop loss and take profits is part of strategy to survive in forex trading and make profit really !!

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.

Very nice, it seems that is an excellent trading system. It is worthy to use but of course after several testings because too many traders say that MACD is often late to respond the price movement . By the way, how long have you been using this trading system ? And, how was the result ? Could you post the result, please !
    Last edited by andihaerani; 2013-06-20 at 05:17 PM.

Junior Member khawajaasi is an unknown quantity at this point khawajaasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lalach main to insan hemsha mar hi khata ha aur trade main to lalach bilkul bhi nahin karni chahye thora khob samajh bojh se kam lena chahyay jald bazi bhi nahin karni chahye

Member asad007 is on a distinguished road asad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade main sucessful hone ke liye aache tarike ke samj ke trade karni chaiye ,,,,,lalach nahen karna chaiye tb ja ke trading main sucessful ho ke profit hasil ho sakta ha,,,,,

Senior Member dafaxadpoma is an unknown quantity at this point dafaxadpoma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if you have a written trading or the investment plans, congratulations! You are in the minority. While it is still no absolute guarantee of success, you have eliminated one majored as a roadblock. If your plan uses flawed techniques or lacks preparations, yours success won't come immediately, but at least you are in a position to chart and modify your course. By documenting the process, you learn what works and how to avoid repeating costly mistakes !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 196 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)