+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 196 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member brook is an unknown quantity at this point brook's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Live even can for improve the financial condition me towards the better that is and by ensuring this i can manage regular profit in a good amount and But usually people don't follow the plans or they don't have good experience to do what they plan rather than if I I like to keep to learn forex and forex business wants to make the foundation of my life accordingly trading is not in accordance with our plan we will usually make more increase the risk of losse

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member phibrain is an unknown quantity at this point phibrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the future plan i want to establish strong foundation for my source of income and thats why i love forex as here i can use my creativity then it has given me with the flexible timings which is the best part of all oth My future plan with forex trading business is to have consistent profit so we can get life support from forex trading profit like and forex still my earning for short term

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rizwan12 is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wese to har ak k apne apne plan hoty han main sab se pehle market ka trend dekhta hon newz ko follow karta hon phr trading karta hon aur jab main 50 pips hasal kar leta hon tab main trading close kar deta hon.

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ema are good to determine the strength and direction of the current trend, but even they are also never provides accurate signal ever. So one must use them as a helping hand and must not trade naked only based on them. It is good to used pivot points too instead of Ema as they are even better tools.

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    planning purposes in forex trading, which is to estimate the losses and gains will we get when trading forex later. because planning consists measures - measures which we will apply in forex trading

Senior Member Haris0 is an unknown quantity at this point Haris0's Avatar
    Thanks
    to make a plan for trading the first priority should be to to properly understand this business before going for high leverage and making a strategy that gives maximum chances of profit.

Senior Member hamidd2007 is an unknown quantity at this point hamidd2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your trading strategy with us , i would rather not count on the macd but your way is pretty
    good as well , good luck to you.

Senior Member Hassan Notty is an unknown quantity at this point Hassan Notty's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are explaining very briefly a using of indicator a good description but it not always work i dnt believe in indicators they not always show good report news and ecnomical calenders and more better then indicators for me

Senior Member RishiMehar is an unknown quantity at this point RishiMehar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her aik ka apna pan trading plan hota hy may 20 pips take profit or 70 pips stop loss use krta hn or aksr trader 10 pips take profit or 100 pips stop loss .

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything that you wondering about currency later in life that is i am currently focus on the eruusd and this is my favorite pair in future i would like to deposit approx while Well I want to stay as long as I could in forex trading no matter how much it cost me since I'm dedicating myself on mastering it as well my plan is learning forex from difference websites which buildup forex education and then test it on the demo account and practice here everyday for improving skill

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 196 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)