+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 196 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a firefighter rises to the burning roof of the building, he will scread but still do it. Because a successful trader needs the right way to trade. discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychological. and Forex Market Mein Trading Karny K Liye Hamry Pas Aik Acha Trading How to Aur Aik Acha Trading Plan Ka Hona Bhout Zarori Hota Hai Do Liye Hamen Chaye K Always Hum Forex Market Mein Planning Trade K Karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD will be a good way too, but I did not experience this, and I just got stochastic along with the trendline for my own exchange ... along with I have exchanged using scalping after that for that, when I made small goals and more easy to handle through the developers. and, I personally thank friends for teaching us how to use the MACD indicator or technical analysis in manual trading like other manual traders. Actually, I didn't have time to set up my manual trading for now for several reasons that I can't avoid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First you have to get experience in order to have enough experience because the forex market cannot know how to choose the right method to trade must know the right way to achieve the profit you want and every trader must have a trading plan so the trading process can run smoothly. we can make a simple trading plan that contains strategies for analysis, money management, profit and loss targets, and time trading. after the plan is made, we can run based on the steps we have set up from the start. we need to know, the trading plan will run well only if we can be disciplined when using it

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I can say that is true and I personally believe I made a trading plan are steps to open every transaction. And my trading plan carefully, every step I take must be followed and should not be missed, so I become more disciplined, good friends here can have a good trading plan. and you work with MACD. I think you show a good entry point. We use regular indicators and make a profit in this market. I use him RSI and moving average. ... I read your thread and I think your strategy is good ... So I tried to adopt a strategy and use MACD.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course that to me I want to believe that you have explained the trend well when using H4 with MACD and the profit-taking technique is partly really cool and we can have a lot of success with it if we learn it right so always try to keep going learning Well my friend, for traders in forex trading, I personally think to be a good and quality trader we must have the requirements as you write, with good knowledge and experience. we will easily reach all our future goals in trading, and will easily become professional female traders who have big profits and capital, I hope all forum members here will become successful traders.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, in fact I really found that every trader is well planned at the beginning of your Forex market to enter into a transaction, and he knows why it enters this transaction and works on a specific strategy makes him get money and save himself myself and I also arranged my plans for trading, my plan was to become a professional Forex trader in the business and also try to increase my capital and also try to do profit consistency from the Forex trading business. So to fulfill my plan, I also did hard work day and night and day after day reached my goal seriously.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading you need to off trade elements to make in the forex trading market, discipline being one of them, money management, a good strategy in place, risk management, avoiding greed and emotional when doing forex trading. and we will get good profits but before giving orders in a trading account we have to do some work such as learning the latest news, analyzing market trend movements, how much capital we have and how much we will take risks in trading. If we traders manage our capital in the right way, it's easy to trade on trading accounts without margin calls. Always analyze the market correctly before opening any order.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really assume that to plan trading only take stochastic and trendline for my trade ... and I have been trading using scalping so for that, I take a little target and be more easily touched by the trend, and then waiting for him to achieve profit taking. and MACD is a good indicator. You work in the market with this indicator. I use the RSI and MA indicators. I think every trader uses indicators according to their own plans. So they use different indicators. So we use indicators, according to existing plans. Or strategy. Follow the indicator and become successful.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fuck my friend, you always have to know when to join forex and when to go, forex is the best place to be in the whole world, you just need to know when to do the right thing and when to go, when to trade and when to analyze the market, always study the market first before you trade. and always planning our trade and trading our plans are important things to gain profits in forex trading. Maintaining our money management rules and always placing as a stop loss and taking profits is part of a strategy to survive in forex trading and make a profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 196 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)