+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 196 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately you can plan yourself according to your strategy, first choose a strategy and after that set your income target, then predict the market by doing analysis, and if the market is profitable then make a decision to enter the market if you don't wait for the right opportunity, and when you finish your target then just close the trade, and don't be greedy or emotional. and you have to do your homework before trading anything ... why do you take the trade, how many chances of winning or losing ... how many will be your stop-loss and take profit targets and why ... how much you plan to use .. You need to ask yourself all these questions before

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like your explanation given with graphic images. For me to be successful, you need to master the market, have a good strategy for directing yourself, and believe what you do hope you get me! and when a policeman breaks the door to a drug seller's apartment he is afraid but he does it anyway. When a firefighter climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is afraid but does it anyway, and finishes his work. Same with trade. It's okay to be afraid but you have to pull the trigger. There is no trigger for no trading without profit, there are no traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We do it with a plan then everything will be very good and it is very good and as traders must be able to focus and remain calm and ready then everything will be very good and we as traders must be able to do with the plan then everything will be fine. and you share the point of god. I think we made your plan first. so you show point A. in my thinking that the best entry point. I think that we are taking a good sales entry point. we get money from our hands. so the Point is the best entry point.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At that time, as an officer who was seconded from the pharmacist scared the Department, but did it somehow. At present with a firefighter going up on fire, this building doesn't even dare and take care of things. Commercial. It's okay to not be afraid, but there are triggers. On hand benefit-activate without ventilation. and actually concentrating on the market before placing our position is very important and protecting us from fast and entering the market at the wrong point so we have to look at the market and study it well and try to predict directions with good indicators and see our pivot points to enter correctly all this makes us profitable and avoids losses

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to plan your trade then you have to look for the basics and technicalities of the chart and you have to have one thing in your mind that you have to place trades with pair trends so you can get good profits and when you have to plan your trade then you have to assess the risks that you have to take and you have to put a stop loss and make a profit for your trade and if you take it right then you can easily get a good income from you trading

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to plan your trade then you have to understand the fundamentals and technicalities of the forex pair so that you will take trading with pair trends and get good income from your trade without making more losses and this seems a pretty good trading strategy for trading using price aiton trading techniques and that there is plenty of room to improve our trading style and this can only be done by learning more in forex trading

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a policeman breaks the door to a drug seller's apartment he is afraid but he still does it. When a fireman climbs to the roof of a burning building he is afraid but keeps doing it, and completes the work. Same as trading. It's okay to be afraid but you have to pull the trigger. There is no trigger for no trade without profit, there are no traders. and there is no doubling that trading on the forex market requires a good plan and good money management. You have to analyze the market both technical and fundamental analysis and then you have to put indicators like stochastic or RSI that give you a signal to enter or not. Another important thing is patience, it is the key to success in this market.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning your trade on the forex market is not so difficult just need to have good knowledge of the Forex market first. After that you can make a trading plan and have good profits every week You can execute the strategy on that and there is time you need to update the strategy and we need to know our trading system well before we make our trading plan. When we know our trading strategy, we need to know the weaknesses of the trading strategy, so that we can maximize our profits and minimize our losses by making plans. It's important to have a trading plan before we trade

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is very good too, but I don't feel fit with this, and then I just take stochastic and trendlines for my trading ... and I have been trading using scalping so for that, I take a little target and are more easily touched by trends and I plan my trade based on my trading system, my risk management and my time to trade. Then I developed my trading plan based on many things. I can trade several times a day, with a risk of 1-2% per trade, and never increase the risk per trade after some losses, but always use the same risk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me, I'm sure I believe that to plan a trade just take the stochastic and trendline for my trade ... and I have been trading using scalping so for that, I take a little target and be more easily touched by the trend, and then wait for him achieve profit taking. And as I see I personally believe planning is a very important element in forex. without perfect planning, it is very unlikely for you to do better in forex. You have to trade when the market moves high. without market movements, it is very unlikely for you to trade on forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 196 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)