+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mera 1 hi traditn plan hota hn jisse me ra account kabhi bhi banned ni ita hn but imsta banned krmdeta hb to me new banata hn acciunt vo olan ye hn ke 0.01 ki lot use kro and t$ tk to oskembad support and resistance se 1 air lot and profit
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), incomejobs (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29), punjabpolice (2017-10-25), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-26)

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really the most important part of trading in the Forex market so the plane has to be perfect
    so it can provide the right feedback for anyone. Everyone should take the right knowledge of
    Forex market trading the main points of the stock when the price goes up and down.
    If I trade in the Forex market I can profit or not understand. analysis of the trade line and showing it right so it can be very suitable for me.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nusantara For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-10-19)

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a good way to thank you for publishing it. But I am now not following my strategy only open
    two deals unlike hedge and when I Balamadaafh Thrcalcouk every 50 points
    and break my nerves with this method ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    bhai meri ak he plning hai ke market mein risk kam he liye jye ye bohut he risky market hai es mein agar app big risk lo gy to app ke lye work karna itna easy na ho ga agar ap high risk ki bejye app low risk par work karo tu app ko acha earn hojye ga

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-09-28), Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-28), alizubair (2017-09-28), batool (2017-09-28), kanita (2017-09-29), mano33 (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-28), rehanayaz (2017-09-28)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,211 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko esme har trade se pehle market me plan banana chahiye,esme trader plan se market me kaam karta hai to uske baad he wwo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb samajhna he chahiye woi uske liye acha hai..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-09-28), punjabpolice (2017-09-20)

Member Arvi123 is on a distinguished road Arvi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sbse phle aap koi b ek pair choose kre Jiski movement aapko easily smjh me aa rhi ho,fir usme indicator choose kre Jo aapko best lgte h aur uske bd H1,H4,D1 k chart check kre ki indicator sbhi time chart me same indicate kr rhe h ya nhi fir usme apni strategy use kre jisse aapko ye confirm ho ki trade buy p lgani h ya sell p uske bad uska profit aur loss calculate kr k stop loss aur take profit lgaye

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munibkhan View Post
    dear aap ne kafi achi tarah se explain kiya hai k hamen forex market mein hamen kis tarah se hamen apna trade ko plan karna chaye hamen forex market mein indicator k sath strategy ko use Karen
    Haan bhai kafi achi tarah se humne trading strategy ko samjhana hota hai aur isse jayda jaruri hota hai ki jisne bhi trading strategy share kiya hai wo explain achi tarah se kare bhai usse tabhi hum trading kar sakenge.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    when we make trading strategy than we see that if we have strong capital than we make risky trading strategy and if we have low capital than we make low risky trading strategy and we trade with low lots in this trading business.
    It is very important to minimise and lower your risks while trading and to make sure we do not loose our basic capital and for that it is important that we do use money management as a part of our trading strategy at all the times .
    Last edited by mrinalini; 2017-07-31 at 02:21 PM. Reason: duplicate saving automatically

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear aap ne kafi achi tarah se explain kiya hai k hamen forex market mein hamen kis tarah se hamen apna trade ko plan karna chaye hamen forex market mein indicator k sath strategy ko use Karen

Junior Member smartfxtrader2020 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ham trade plan kar sakta ha market ki spot and resistance follow karta hua us ki resistance pa ja kar buy ya sell laga with tight stop loss mana jab bhi long term trade ki ha mana loss kia ha is lia i think agar ap ka pas kam investment ha tu short term trading kara

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 196 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)