+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 196 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will analyze the market first then I adjust my trading volume according to my capital and according to market trends if a trader makes their trading strategies with market trends and according to his capital, he will undoubtedly get unlimited money in this trading platform in the trading experience this is everything and I am always looking for good market trends when I see that this time is good for trading. I place my orders on this trading market. I always trade according to my capital. I take risks for trading, but I lose a lot of money in this business. trade but I got a lesson

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your thread is very professional and because technical language cannot be easily understood by me and I feel that beginners cannot get help from the thread, so try making a simpler thread and, considering that we need to make a trading plan before going to real account trading and we have to understand the forex environment and have to practice the plan on a demo account and and if we can trade with the right plan then we can make good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not make and plan to trade. I just thought that prices would go up and I made an offer to buy and go down I bid but it wasn't good for business. I think I wasted my time in this trade. and if we want to be successful in our trading, we must make the right trading plan first because most of the trading reasons fail without proper trading planning so make a plan before opening a trade, thank you.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not a cup of tea, something serious and must be taken seriously all the time, market analysis is a place that I feel people are wrong all the time, this is a place where you make profits or losses right before trading for the choices you make , it requires a lot of skills and when these skills are refined you can do more things you can imagine. and khud ki views aur achi plan because hi to hone acha work because hoga aur acha kam because hoga jiss k when achi aur behter tareekay say kam karnay ka youz hai aur wo achi trha say seek hhay aur sikhanay ka dhang rakhti hi to us ko is me kafi madad mill sakti hain.

Banned mazhar506 will become famous soon enough mazhar506's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friends good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally my dear, for me, I also consider that first the graph and the indicator of the convergence divergence moving average, the moving average relative strength index and the bolinger band when we trade. We buy when the market is oversold and sell when the market is overbought on the forex market. this is my strategy. and every job requires a plan to work to secure the money you invest. so I also did this. My income target is around 10-20 $ profit with trading saves not a lot of income This continual yield is for me who is good not to want to earn big income then the results may be negative.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading plans that you can use to manage certain trades. First of all, you first check the fundamental analysis of the currency that you want to trade after that you check the technical indicators and technical candlestick patterns and see in a short time frame to take the right time to open a trade and I think we need a trading plan that solid to gain success in forex trading and without a trading plan we cannot get success in trading and we can lose everything in the trading business and we must learn to learn and have to develop a trading plan by practicing more on demo accounts.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

mazhar506 (2018-10-17)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course for me, I find it clear that we all need a strong plan to get success in forex trading and we need to develop our own trading strategies to get good profits from the trading business. Forex traders never give up, they try to trade success and that is the right trading plan. and we need to make a trading plan before going to the real trading account and we have to understand the forex environment and have to practice the plan on the demo account and and if we can trade with the right plan then we can make good money.

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may complete planning kr kay trading krta hn aur yeh acha hay mare leay aur forex main new trader be hote hain aur expert trader bi hote hain aur kam may aap ko cheay kay ap expert trader say information lay kr kam kren

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2018-10-10), Mustansir (2018-10-11)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually in forex trading I assume that if you want to generate good profits from this business you need to study well and need to observe the market and finally make good planning to get good success temporarily if I want to implement other trading plans in my trade and Basic knowledge of forex is very important for a trader to know basic knowledge as a trader can make certain trading techniques that can generate profits. I myself make a trading plan with a hedging system to join the average because the system is a result of a fairly effective hedge

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 196 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)