+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 196 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading in forex I created my own strategy and consulted my trade with my
    very experienced experts and teachers. I made two plans A and B. Plan A helped me get
    the most profit from my trading and my B plan safe me from big loss. Small losses are
    an important part f forex.forex changed my life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

sambel (2018-02-22)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever a cop reduces access to a drug condominium, he can be afraid, but this individual
    can do it in any case. Every time a fireman goes up to the top of your usage construction,
    he can be afraid, whether he can do it, and also provide his career over. Identical together
    with investment. It's okay afraid but you have to take certain results in. Quite no results -
    just no investment - just no income - just no dealers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

meikarta (2018-02-26)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every successful trader before trading makes plans and strategies, with one's authentic
    strategy can benefit and one must make a strong plan to achieve good profits people make bad strategies
    and plans and ultimately they regret. before trading one should know how much to invest
    and at what time should invest and do further steps it willl help

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a reasonable explanation of a friend I do not agree if it should be adjusted in trade
    with our plan accordingly. If we want to get good results then we make a plan should also be good too.
    But it also has to be very useful for us and we do not force ourselves to follow our trading plan
    if you feel we do not master it and if not, then you should stop.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fr anyone considering to become a Forex trader and want to learn the ropes,
    you can not play better than on the Everex Foerx website. Everest is a great company that offers
    a Forex training strategy that will equip all potential traders with yem kjolwedge that yneed
    to trade foreign currencies on a global scale. Forex trading is a very lucrafive business for those
    who ship it and this has caused a hug to rise in people trying their luck, but

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By the time a police officer stops a drug dealer who is on the verge of fear,
    but they must be independent. Every time you light a fire from the roof of the building is scary,
    but do not rely on, and finish. Even the trading room was crowded with shells. It is common to fear,
    but to eliminate the consequences. There is absolutely no result - no income at all - no sole trader.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems good and your trading system above is perfect for full time traders because they
    can stay ahead of the chart to see the momentum to enter the market, but for traders who still have
    daily work and other things to do. , how can they see the momentum to enter the market?
    Can you explain other plans or strategies how to trade with your trading system above
    for traders who still have daily jobs ??

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me traderko hamesha plan ke saat he kkaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada plan aur strategy ke saat kaam karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb ache se market me analysis aane ke baad he kaam karna hoga yehi uske liye acha hai.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I do not feel attached to this, And then I just take the stochastic and trendline for my trading.
    and I've been trading by using scalping so for that, I take a bit of target and more easily touched
    by your interesting explanation trend. In the picture you show you only use the time frame.
    Should not he use some of Tiem's frames instead of us or the daily travel time.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

aladinfx (2018-01-30), baper (2018-01-30), bronz (2018-01-30), diantara (2018-01-30), hansfx (2018-01-30), kontut (2018-01-30), mamah (2018-01-30), nyumbang (2018-01-30), surabi (2018-01-30), tidur (2018-01-30)

Member moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532 is a splendid one to behold moazzam532's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all i need to thank you all for your valueable posts than I will share my way to watch market that I personally prefer to see market from higher to low time frames to enter in a trader need to highlight more logical points in market and wait for market to come at that levels than enter with other confirmations like candles and any indicator if you use any like moving averages RSI or anything else

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moazzam532 For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Unregistered (1), Uzir Shaikh (2018-01-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 196 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)