+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 196 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader palan hum khud slect kerty hain k hum daily ka , weekly ka aur monthly ka ketna earing ker skty hain es k bad hum decide kertay hain k hum kon sa plan slect krain aur kes pay wokr krian .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-17), danish555 (2018-07-18), fxearner (2018-07-15), JahanZaib (2018-07-17), QamarXulqi (2018-07-17), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab traders koe bhe trade open karte hain tu un traders ko us ke market ke high aur low price ka experience hota hey us ke baad woh traders apne capital ke hisab se apne trading strategy bnate hain phir woh market ke trend ko watch karte hoa apne trade ko trading time pe open karte hain in sare baton kp khyal rakha jay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-15), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main earning karny ke liye rules aur discipline must hai aur kisi bhi trade ko execute karny sy pehly aap ko uska aik target set kar lena chahiye main ny moving average set kiye huwe hain apni strategy main jab candle un moving averages ko cross kar jati hai tu phir main apni trade lagata hun jiska take profit 70 to 100 pips hota hai aur stop loss 30 pips hota hai is tarah main achy sy manage kar pata hun
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I am very simple in trading planning, ie I am just moving towards the main trend. and as a new trader then I just trade towards the buy used to sharpen my trading skills. and I rely on the power to hold the float for a few pips, so far all my open positions can be covered with a profit !!! and I am a college student and I work in forex trading as a part time jober therefore Before we start trading on demo accounts we need to clarify our intentions. We must know what we are like if that's why I have to work hard in doing science, not now. the only thing left for me to do in my trading is to be successfullol Hopefully

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that If we plan our trades before entering the market than that will add more value in our trade as we can make more money because we can plan well our take as profit and stop loss so that trade becomes easy for us and we can enjoy our trade and after we enter the trade after that we can concentrate on other couples !! and MACD is also good, but I do not feel comfortable with this, and then I just take the stochastic line and trend for my trades. When a firefighter climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and finishes his work. Same with trade. It's okay to be scared but you have to pull the trigger. There is no trigger no trade without profit no merchants.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if we talk about trading plans there are two things we should know ... that is money management plan and risky as a plan ... which is part of the trade plan we must do before we enter the market. ,,, we have to control our risk before we trade ... it is a must for every trader if they want to stay in this business !! and To start working. This means that there will be an angel and a person who is fully responsible for all debts and obligations associated with the job. Usually have a debt to the creditor having the sole possessor of the rights in all of this, whether the owner of an asset of personal or private work, known as unlimited liability. Income earned by a sole proprietor is considered personal income and subject to personal income tax. This kind of work is under regional jurisdiction

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your explanation is interesting. in the image someone shows, anyone just MAKE A GUARANTEE WARRANTY. is not your need to use some connected with MY Trading Date Frame? Why I DO NOT GET or even H4 the time frame every day and I find that planning is very important in life. If you plan something well then as sure you will get better results. Everyone has different plans in forex trading for trading as.i always plan before trading that on how much profit I will close the trade or how much loss I can bear today !!

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader needs a trading plan. No one can go any further without the right plan. So like other merchants, you also need a specific trading plan. You need to create your own. No one can give you a better idea of ​​your trading plan! So we all have to make a plan of penginjakan and this Experience since a few years ago until now. I have big plans in my trading activities. I divided my plans into several types. Long time planning, medium planning, and short time planning. The old plan to make a profit is one month, the medium planning to make a profit is one week, and the planning time shor is one day. Usually I make this planning at the beginning of the month, and then I try to make it happen in my daily activities that month. In general, I can achieve my target to take profit in one month, 20% of profit taking.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can help you trade well my trading plan is just paired trading and does not generate more than a position while my future plan with forex is getting at least 10% per week and when I double my account I will add it as we all need money good and fast from the forex market so we have to get easier way of trading and easy money from the forex market so I plan to earn extra money from this market and I am a professional trader and build my careerMake a lot of money and I also support my familyI am trying to always work hard in a good experience so it suits me I have dreams that I have set up with a plan but The only difference is that losses are not common to experienced traders as I take a lot of months and I want to take the forex as my cereer, that is ause, i find it easy to get through the forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 196 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)