+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 196 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to get lots and lots of money from forex after all I also want to become one of the professional traders in the future that hopefully we all managed to get consistent profit that is now I feel more comfortable with focus on the plan I have many dreams about my life which is related to my financial freedom and I hope that I will achieve my freedom through forex tradi only. The only difference is that losses are not common in experienced traders really for the dangers facing most of us may involve almost any deal we do that we should be able to adapt to the many things that exist for you to move the goods in order to be the best of all with the use of technological signs that may not necessarily be long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Trading is my only source of income I have more plans on Forex trading I want me to be a successful professional trader let alone limited by the limitations of human capabilities so I never target anything that exceeds the capacity limit as and besides I try to use robots and experiments on Demos but Forex offers us a great career so we have to take this actually through forex business I am confident that I will be able to realize a happy future Naturally before going straight into trading everyone needs to help make a lot of planning along with trading in line with which. I have also planned. My partner and I are targeting a new 50 pips income or maybe a daily loss together with my partner and I'm trying to help because it's fast when I get my earnings. Then I stopped buying and selling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,351 Times in 2,470 Posts
    M abhi new Hun meny ABI trading Ni ki me ABI demo account pe he practice KR ra Hun .. jis SE mjy kafi knowledge mil ra ha... Apki k tips or plan bhot useful Hain trading k liyee... Is SE hum sub ko kafi faida hoga... Apko trading hmesha ak discipline k sat or money management k sat krni chahiye ye hmain bohat faida deti Ha... Thank you

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ema is good for determining the strength and direction of current trends, but even they also never give accurate signals. So someone should use it as a favor and should not trade bare on just based on them. It is good to use pivot points as well instead of Ema because they are a better tool. Life can even be to improve my financial condition in a better direction that is and by ensuring this I can manage a good profit in good numbers and but usually people do not follow the plan or they do not have good experience to do what they planned than if II want to keep learning forex and forex business want to make my life foundation as per trade not according to our plan, we will usually increase risk of loss

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,313 Times in 20,096 Posts
    Main jab b trading plan krta hon to sab se pehly main market ko understand krta hon dykhta hon k market pichy 1 week main kia movement ke ha or phir ya dykhta hon k ak din main kia movement ke ha or pichly 1 hour mai kia movement ke ha is se mujy achy se market ka pata chal jata ha ot main easily apni trade plan kr sakta hota hon..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SA148P For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-05-26)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,183 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear brother Forex trading co e planning ke sath Kiya jata hai agar aap lene ke sath Karenge to trading it is risky business hai jis mein loss ho sakta hai Har cheez mujhe nahi chahiye Kisi bhi galti se bachne ke liye aap ki movement check kare
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-23), kashi93 (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,446 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my most of plan goes to with my own analysis that when i make my analysis myself that i get much confidence with my trading that sometimes i do merge with others trader analysis that to full fill my analysis. I see that times i did maximum success and you have to confident with your analysis and dont should be upset when you did loses and should be right to get lesson from this mistake.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-24), zahid2016 (2018-05-31), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,351 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Apki post bht achi ha.. AP ki post apka experience btati ha forex m AP ne. Kafi time spend Kia hua ha.. m abhi new Hun tu mjy apki post SE kafi faida hua ha.. jis trha AP ne pic k sat detail d ha outclass Kia ha... Thank you so much... Newbie's ko kafi help milti ha is trha ki post SE kafi knowledge milta ha.. thank you

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything you want to know about currencies later on which I am currently focusing on eruusd and this is my favorite couple in the future I want to deposit roughly while Well I want to keep as long as I can in forex trading no matter how much It costs me because I dedicate myself to master it too my plan is learn forex from the difference website that builds forex education and then test it on demo account and practice here everyday to improve your skills before you get into the trade everybody should produce some arrangement and also trade in line with that. We have additional plans. I target every 50 pips or even damage every day and I also try to produce as soon as possible. I quickly stopped buying and selling.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is why many traders who have unique ideas and experience fail in Forex because my future plan is to become a good trader in a year and a strong trading spirit is the key to achieve success in the forex trading future I want to concentrate on the current and it might be good for me because in the future I may not understand but if I may focus on this moment than the future will be fine ok so you might want to do the same I also share the same dream even now I only trade for 2 -4 hours a day i can release my goal in the real forex trading for this i do practice the usual demo account accordingly after managing in bulk then i will try to trade in limited time and get good amount of forex per month than also i will submit the business to my heirs and hope they will trade more k from me alone My future plan from forex I want to get consistent profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 196 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)