+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 196 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all need a good trading experience in a demo account to make a trading plan, I think before making a trading plan we need to choose indicators for trading strategies and after deciding the trading strategy we can make a winning trading plan. Planing is good quality in Forex trading. You don't have a plan is a low member to trade business. Every day my target is 40pips and I make a profit or loss. I tried this profit and had to stop. So planning is good thinking to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,349 Times in 624 Posts
    When a policeman breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done. Same with trading. It’s ok to be scared but you have to pull the trigger. No trigger – no trades – no profits – no trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-13), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-12), FM1881 (2018-09-28), FM2127 (2018-09-28), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-25)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trading plans we will become traders who have quality transactions and trades. We get better and knowledge in them. You work hardest on this platform and then work on it. You get good. For every trader in the forex trading business, there must be a trading plan that will bind your trade every day. You must have a specific profit or loss target where you will not pass per day and make sure you meet your plan before leaving for the day.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the many things that Forex traders can add to their plans in Forex trading, entry and exit points rule highest as it is very important for traders to rely on them for their trading. Good planning I like your plan. Like you every trader must make a plan to start their trade. If we trade without planes, we cannot get good profits. The best plan for this business is money management. But we must first determine the trend line and we need to do some analysis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    It is really a most important part of trading in Forex market so plane should be perfect so that it can be give a proper feedback for anyone . Every one should be take proper knowledge about trading Forex market the main point of the share when the price is up and down .If i trade in Forex market i can profit or not it is also understand . analysis about the trade line and indicate properly so that it can be really perfect for me.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-08-30), Amir151 (2018-09-19), ba33 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-09-12)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to plan forex trading then you must look for principles and fundamentals so that you can place trades in the right direction and get a good income from those trades easily. and we must always plan low profits at first when we start trading on a new day and we always focus on the forex market to find trading opportunities and we should only trade if we have a good opportunity to trade if not.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade, just take the stochastic and trendline for my trade ... and I have been trading using scalping so for that, I take a little target and be more easily touched by the trend, and then wait for him to reach take profit. and before entering trade everyone must make planning and trading according to that. I also have a plan. You only need to use Time Frame. Doesn't need to use some of our Trade Time Framework? Why don't we use H4 Time Frame or daily ....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barak For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-19)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,484 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery bhai ap ny apni trade aisy plan karni hai k apko pata hna chahye k right time hai entry ka ya nahi aur sub sy zaroori ye hai k apko ye bhi pata hna
    Chahye k agar ap single trade par kitna invest karngy aur risk pecent kitna hga yesari chezy apky planing ka hisa hna chahye mery bhai bus yahi.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-27), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-08-31), zahid2016 (2018-08-30)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning is the most important for forex trading. I myself usually make my plans in third place. Long term, and short term. I will try to achieve the first short term in my trade every day. I use my EA to achieve it.
    The main thing I do in planning o trading on Forex is having rules and following them. My MM rules and my entry and exit rules and finally my Indicator rules are the main things I have to apply to my trade.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), Unregistered (3)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,235 Times in 12,130 Posts
    trading se pehlay hamein hawai jahazoo aur trading ki zaroorat hai, munafe bakhash trading ki trading ke liye bohat ahem hai jis mein dakhla pointe se indraaj aur bahar niklny ke rastay par mushtamil hai aur khatray ka intizam. anylsis aap ko maloomat day ga ke achaa shumaar pointe kya hai aur bahar nikla aur aap isharay ke sath madad kar saktay hain. aur yeh achaa hai aap ka ishtiraaq. hamein sab se pehlay aik partners ko talaash karna hoga aur inhen market dekhen aur andaza karen ke yeh market kahan barh rahi hai aur is market ke pichlle rujhanaat ko bhi dekhte hain. phir hamaray kaarobar ke liye aik strategy banayen aur is mein kuch achay fawaid haasil karen .
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-24), bali351 (2018-08-30), Mustansir (2018-08-27), QamarXulqi (2018-08-24), Trump (2018-08-25), Unregistered (3), yulbang111 (2018-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 196 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)