+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 196 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,172 Times in 7,279 Posts
    There are seven easy steps to follow when creating*a*successful*trading plan:

1. Outline*your*motivation.
    2. Decide how much time you can commit to*trading.
    3. Define*your*goals.
    4. Choose*a*risk-reward ratio.
    5. Decide how much capital you have for*trading.
    6. Assess*your*market knowledge.
    7. Start*a trading*diary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to step on forex every day and my target is profit or loss of 50 pips every day. I want to make a profit quickly.
    Try your best luck with trading pairs..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without planning forex trading is very difficult. I have a plan for Rorex trading. I want to step on forex every day and my target is profit or loss of 50 pips every day. I want to make a profit quickly. If I can do it then I stop my footprint today. If I can't do it, I stop my steps because greed is very dangerous for forex trading. and I know this will be a help for members in the forum but I want to know whether this strategy can be used in all types of partners I just hope you get this message and return to the forum as soon as possible because I would really like to invest in this strategy but more information further needed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading plan banane ke liye sabse pahle to aap apne liye currency pairs like Karen Jis Par aapne trade karni hai uske baad aapne Yeh dekhna hai ki market ko kaun se time frame analyse karna hai kaun se time frame to follow karna hai ya Prem Prem ki selection Ho Jaye then aapne apne liye trade ka Volume choose karna hai Aur Iss Tarah Se Jo market ka train Mil Jata Hai aur aap apne tradeco place kar sakte hain

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aseya For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir I wanna to say that Planing is very important of this kind of forex field because without plane and understanding on the traded that its some hard to makes a lot of the profits when we have planed on using any helpful indicators or Ea are some help of knowledge on training and experience makes as a profits.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,370 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is good thing you shared. We need to first find the pair and watch them market and guess where this market move and also see the previous trend of this market. Then make a strategy for our trading and earn some good profit on it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new user, I am not experienced. I plan to go through a forum to learn about forex trading to avoid losses. After getting basic information, I will try a demo account to learn some trading tactics. I want to invest $ 100 at the beginning. You have discussed in detail that was really informative for me. I think this is also a good way to trade at an early stage. But I am still trying to study the rules and barriers to forex trading. I want to try forex insta for trading. What do you suggest?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can fly our trade before placing any position in the market by focusing on the market direction and knowing whether there is a news release or not and start making technical analysis with a candle pattern and then looking at my indicators and then placing my position so, is a very important step to make sure you make everything in the right place and you don't really need to depend on the expectations of others to become profitable forex traders all I know is we only need to develop your trading skills so that you don't depend on other people's analysis so you don't will have reasons to blame other traders so I think analyzing individual trades will be very far

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think daily trading is good for beginners. For scalping, good knowledge of technical matters is needed, but the most important thing for a beginner is to find a strict money management system to ensure the security of their account first. Placing is a very dangerous strategy for new traders in the forex market. when a trader enters the forex market he must trade on a demo account and he must try to trade short-term trading and long-term trading.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends here for better trading u have lots of experience and learn every time from worse policy make the trade a better planner is one who know the ups and downs of trade and change our policy according to trade and invest accordingly if success good planner otherwise so be a good trader.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 196 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)