+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 196 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning and discipline are the keys to the success of all activities, including planning in the forex trading business. before trading, a trader must make a good plan to get the desired profit. then use the stop loss and take the profit target and specify the points traded. follow the trend of market movements, not emotional financial management and must also be well planned and, so we already have a strategy that we will use in trading. I think if a good plan will get maximum results. but it also requires experience, because it often fails because planning is less able to control itself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new user, I am not well experienced. i planned to go through the forum to learn about the forex trading in order to avoid loss. After gaining basic information then i will try demo account to learn some trading tact's. I wish to invest 100$ at starting. You have discussed in detail it really informative for me. I thing this is also good way to trade at early stage. But i am still trying to learn rules and barriers of forex trading. I wish to try insta forex for trading. What do you suggest?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before entering the market. we must have good planning. when to enter the market and what benefits and stops losing. and must everything be arranged before you enter the market. so you won't change the stop loss settings and take profits again. and Planning are important factors in forex. If there is good planning, the probability of losses is small. First plan according to the market situation, then use your best strategy to deal with difficult situations. The use of tools such as stop loss and take profit is also very important.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats not corrects,everyone have assumptions and opinions,both are win or wrong at trades,but they will learn about mistakes and there always have buyers and sellers in many conditions
    so our missions are about makes strongest sides both buy or sell positons

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning your trade involves having to ensure that all indices are needed to ensure your profits are there. For example, you have to look out to make sure that the signal is the best and then you see the intended target to ensure that it can be achieved. You also see the lot size chosen to ensure that it's not too big and that the small retracement in the price won't give a big floating minus. Here's how to plan good trade

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is right. The MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the RSI to replace the MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD. Using MA as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better than wait long time for MACD signal.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very important part of trading on the Forex market so the plane must be perfect, so that it can provide good feedback for all. All must be informed about the Forex market is the main action, because prices rise and fall. If I trade on the Forex market can make money or not, that is also understandable. Analyze online business and give good, so that he can really be perfect for me.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to do your homework before making any trades ... why you take the trade, how likely it is to win or lose ... how much will you stop and take on the profit target and why ... how much you plan to use ... You have to ask yourself all these questions before even thinking about taking trades ... and I think it seems that the indicator expedition is quite salvageous, but according to my judgment I made it to wait for someone younger to get the right conditions. also it seems like more servings are used when the market is too much or the creaking information effect

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is really the most important part of trading on the Forex market so the plane must be perfect so that it can provide the right feedback for anyone. Everyone must take the right knowledge about Forex market trading, the main point of the stock when prices rise and fall. If I trade on the Forex market I can profit or not understand. analysis of the trade route and showing it correctly so that it can be perfect for me.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the point when a policeman separated the road to the street pharmacist condominium, he was scared but he did it in any way. At the point when a firefighter climbed into the building that ate it, he was afraid but somehow, and took care of business. Same as exchanging. It's okay to be afraid but you have to pull the trigger. There are no triggers, no exchanges, no benefits, no brokers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 196 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)