+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 196 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir has a reputation beyond repute Shakir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 648 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In plan of your trading you have to be concentrate.
    You also need to look about market trends and resistances in forum.
    In that way you can trade in a right way.
    You should also get advices from forum experts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,727 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a policeman breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In reality, the risks as we all experience are all financial transactions that we try a lot of factors that we have to the idea that they are more desirable, use nerve signals, which are not in the long run be able to succeed.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seem pretty good exploration of indicator, but according my opinion have to wait a little longer to get the appropriate event. also it seem more appropriate used.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when all it (MACD, stochastich, and trendline) is combination, in my opinion will result in signal for the open position of strength, and the larger the time frame used, the greater the degree of accuracy indicators.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 196 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)