+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 196 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,233 Times in 12,130 Posts
    my bro my trading plan is first i review the market and check the situation of markets trading plan is a structure or a set of guidelines to define your trading activity learn why use a trading plan how to create one and its benefits it was a big loss on a single position or perhaps even worse a margin call from one bad trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-15), fxearner (2018-03-16), kanita (2018-03-25), sarfraz786 (2018-03-15), yulbang111 (2018-03-16), zahid2016 (2018-03-16), zahraali989 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,043 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader ap apna plane apni equtiy aur apnay method k hissab say bna skty hain dear jo log expert trader hain wo apna plan bnatay hain aur apnay plane k hissab say hi trade kerty hain aur wo log apna daly ka target bnatay hain aur jab unka target pora ho jata hay to wo market say out ho jaty hain kun unko pta hota hay k agar wo aur trader krain gay to wo over trading ka shikaar ho jatay hain aur es say unka account decrease hona start ho jata hay so keep learn than you will be earn.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-03-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-15), kanita (2018-03-25), rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,257 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I plan my trading dear brother according to my personal thoughts and trading experience and one thing more i have to share with you my dear brothers that i always looking for news and i also keeping a good care of technical analysis as well in my planing and that's my strategy of working here in the Forex.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), chak148 (2018-04-02), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-15), kanita (2018-03-25), rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15), Unregistered (7), yulbang111 (2018-03-15), zahraali989 (2018-03-14)

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main ap ki bat sy agry krta hun, Ap ko fores trading sy business krna chahty hain ye acha online business hai, bus ap ko forex trading ka experience or knowledge hona zroori hai or ap ko aik plan bna kr trading krna pry gi or market check kr ky hi ap plan bna kr trading kr sakty hain agr ap plan bna kr trading ni kren gy to ap ko loss ho ga.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-03-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay okta View Post
    I think every successful trader before trading makes plans and strategies, with one's authentic
    strategy can benefit and one must make a strong plan to achieve good profits people make bad strategies
    and plans and ultimately they regret. before trading one should know how much to invest
    and at what time should invest and do further steps it willl help
    It is vital to have a good trading plan that not only minimises your risks but also lead to consistent profits and this kind of plan does not happen or formed overnight . It takes years of experience , working and knowledge for a trader to form a profitable trading plan . So one needs to also make sure that they not only plan their trade well but also successfully implement their trading plan and follow it with proper discipline as well .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, before continuing if you have some people are supposed to come up with trade and online trading. I even imagined it. Pay close attention to 50 profit or loss points for each day and try and fix as soon as possible. Then I stopped. If you earn a good income on this platform so you can learn and knowledge well in it, you work hard on this platform and then work on it, you get a good profit on this platform

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-14), rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15), serius (2018-03-13)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's a shame because in this trading there are too many risks and also if
    we have a good strategy then we can get many advantages of forex, and also in this trading
    I have my own strategy using band bollinger. indicator through I can get ten to seven pips
    in every order because I do not like to use long term without fundamental analysis ok

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sumiati For This Useful Post:

hadid (2018-02-26)

Member k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali will become famous soon enough k.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your post i completely agree with theise rules but some points need to explanation but i appreciate your effort in it and every one need to read it carefully thank you lot

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner we should plan our trading with limited pips per day. If not, then we are beyond
    our control of the emotional level. We must control our emotions as traders. If we try
    to make money for a short period of time, it can not be done. We need a plan according
    to our account balance.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if you have a written trade or investment plan, congratulations! You are in the minority.
    Although there is still a guarantee of absolute success, you have omitted one that
    is devoted as a roadblock. If your plan uses a defect or lack of preparation techniques,
    your success will not come soon, but at least you are in a position to map and modify your course.
    By documenting the process, you learn what works and how to avoid repeated mistakes over and over again!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

jajangfx (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 196 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)