+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 196 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a business plan for my forex trading in the future because every time I do it I always undergo my forex trading forex trading evaluation every week whether the strategies and techniques that I make in this trade can generate profit or not and if there are still many losses then I must change the strategy that I use to be profitable in trading. Happens when trading is like controlling emotions and many other things therefore my future plans first teach my kids every my family and I want to make forex traders every door to door in my country because most of the poor so that forex will be the way in cress from everyone education like Although I have lost many times but I do not leave my trade because I want to realize my dreams as if Then I will want to be a professional trader in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,573 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma apny trading ko plan kar ka nahi karta ho balky asey hi karta rehta ho kio ka mujy is bat ka koi khas idea nahi ha ka trade ko ham kis tarah plan kar sakty ha and is ma planning ka liye kin baton ki zaroorat hoty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,910 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.
    jee bhai aap ki bat thek hai trading krny sy phly hmary pass trading ka ak asha plan hona chaye mara ab plan yah hai k man ny ak dost sy robot lua hai or demo pr use kr rha hon agir man is man kamyab ho jata hon to phir man robot real man use kron ga trading man profit krny k luy
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-22), danish555 (2018-06-24), earners (2018-06-30), fxearner (2018-06-13), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), Mustansir (2018-06-18), ravi999 (2018-06-24), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), sarfraz786 (2018-06-24)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first. traders must know the basics of how to trade or know better about the forex market. I will start using a demo trading account that I can learn more and not even lose money actually. this will make me or in other words train me for the real forex market. second,. I will receive advice from other experienced trusted traders who will guide me in marke ,. this will be my beginning ,. and the various analyzes we do not necessarily make good profits because forex trading is very difficult and has a big risk if there is an opportunity for me to open a trade then I can open a trade for a better trade

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But after finishing my studies, I have a plan to start full-time Forex to get more profit, then now. For future earnings, forex trading is one of the best suitable options. Of course if I become more successful I believe that forex will be my full time job but until then I have many w that I have been trading in forex market for more than three years therefore and in large quantity I want to be a good trader and experts so I can make a lot of money from the forex market and of course the best way you can plan to trade id first select the couple you want to trade then look at the economic calendar and it looks as if there is news that will affect it as your partner want to exchange after that See how the trend has moved like a trend that will end well in big and small time frame !!

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well apki trade aap k planning pey hi base karti hai jitna acha aap plan kar k market mai trade ko open karo gey aap ko wo utna acha profit dey sakta hai is liye plan karna zaroori hai aur planning k liye trading knowledge aur experience ka hona bohat zaroori hai ye hamein better plan karney mai helpful hota hai aur is sey hum profit mai ja saktey hain

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe who goes into the trade everyone should make the planning and trade accordingly. I also have a plan. I'm targeting a profit or loss of 50 pips every day and I try to make it as fast as I can. Then I stop trading, a successful trader needs the right way of trading, discipline, the willingness to learn and keep learning and just as great a psychological evaluation! And want to generate huge amount of money which help me to improve my lifestyle after all and my wish is my life time depends on forex trading business ie i advise all to learn forex very well and then try to make good income let alone i have many big dream to get with forex but i will exchange it with my life as if plan to realize better future we struggle So that is a very beautiful dream I want my whole family to run this business

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be in forex have a plan with our hard work will be able to focus and everything will be fine with focus and as a trader we must remain patient and all will be good with great effort and as traders we must be able to focus and do quietly and focus and everything will be good with great effort. and There is no business in the world where men can get success without proper planning for the business. So to be a successful trader, traders need to plan trades by looking at markets for long periods of time. After some time, he will be sure that the market will move in accordance with his thoughts.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am happy with the MACD indicator, because after convergent divergence, then usually price movement will reverse direction, but I am confused by one as a matter, the entry pointed the problem, because I can not as specify the entry pointed as through MACD indicator !! Actually, the danger, as we all know, is usually the purchase, which we do, we have a number of points for you, it would be better to use a complex indicator, which for a long time does not match.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a Bangladeshi trader so most of the poor so the main proble is financial problems so forex is a good way to solve financial problems so I want to make traders every door to door But forex plan is very important for good trade As I am new in the forex market so I do not set my pla in the future in forex trading and my goal is to be a good trader and well known in the forex world let alone trade a maintenance plan to keep the forex market condition comprehensive and credible is dynamic This is a good trading plan and MACD is a very good indicator to consider before you trade you but it works well in higher time frames and can be combined with other indicators as well for better signals. Indicators like Fibonacci and parabolic Sar or even RSI can be combined with the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 196 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)