+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 196 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,454 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plan is very important for forex trading, without plan no one can do any business. We know that forex is a business and every business you need to make plan. with better planning you may go ahead your business within quick time. You have to do all plan like money management, risk management, trade management and if you do these properly its clear that you will get success must within a short period.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), qasimm (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29), yulbang111 (2018-04-30)

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    thank you so much,,, it is so essential thing which is compulsory for every trader thet he or she be aware of these things ,, without planning we can not invest ,, we can not save and earn profit in trading,,, with planning , the momney management and time management is so much compulsory for all traders because with out management and planning we can not do any thing,,, so everyone try to understand it and apply it in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iqrayousaf For This Useful Post:

hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-06)

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by serangan View Post
    I always trade with some hope and effort to enjoy and generate more and more of it with ease. Because forex is a reliable online business for all the traders who are interested in it and also do free trade from all. Because forex trading gives him the right way to enjoy. In this fast-paced environment we live in today, those who jump to the top have great communication skills, and that means writing a better business than the competition. You have heard the cliche, "the pen is stronger than the sword." Well, in business, you should use a pen or
    It is important for every forex trader to enjoy their trading and everything they do related to forex trade. It is a great online business and sky is the limit here in this business so one should enjoy always what they do and what they are good at. It is a reliable business and one can make good money here on consistent basis based on their skills and abilities .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my plan is to be in the foex field and how your business plan is so necessary and now there is a lot of help that you can get through the internet that how to plan your business and how without planning you can not get anything in forex trading even you will lose your money You share a very good strategy and planning It is very difficult and very difficult to forecast business, I know the first forex trading that I started my trading correctly. I want to make risky trades because there are risks. I wish I was at one time with forex profit. It's easy to do when you go to platforms, trading platforms, and check out just imagine where business is a great business idea

Member tulang is on a distinguished road tulang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not feel comfortable with this, and then I just take the stochastic and trendline for my trades and I have traded with scalping so for that breaking the door to the drug dealer's apartment he's scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman goes up to the roof of a burning building he is scared but still does it, I think the planning only includes your analysis. ie before starting trades every trader must make a proper analysis and they should set targets according to it. maybe 10 pips or 50 pips is no problem. You do a good practice that every time your target is met, you are not trading anymore. this is really a good practice because because of excessive trading, our minds are depressed and we divert ourselves from our strategy.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always trade with some hope and effort to enjoy and generate more and more of it with ease. Because forex is a reliable online business for all the traders who are interested in it and also do free trade from all. Because forex trading gives him the right way to enjoy. In this fast-paced environment we live in today, those who jump to the top have great communication skills, and that means writing a better business than the competition. You have heard the cliche, "the pen is stronger than the sword." Well, in business, you should use a pen or

9. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-26)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Currency Market Browser: This advantage can give you an idea of why there is an increased use of forex trading programs. Interest rates set by the central bank determine the rate at which commercial banks can borrow from the government and thus the rate at which they will lend The forex market can be very intimidating to new traders. After all, it is a multi-billion dollar bank domain and a foreign government - how can small retail merchants compete? Well, forex signal is one way to help equate the playing field. Forex signal is a warning sent ...

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne ek bahut achha long term strategy share kiya hi, hum ise jaroor try karenge lekin for aap stop loss bhi mention karte for bahut achha karte kyonki hum jaise naye traders jo strategy abhi banane to phase mein hain unhein aapke is strategy se kafi fayda hoga, is a tarah ke posting informative senior member ko post karte rahna chahiye taki naye log uska use kar to trades sikh saken. I am the stage of the learners. Success in trading business is a long journey. I do not know about my success. But I have to remain confident because of my dream. I'm not a good trader, I'm just a learner. So I held my enthusiasm to keep me strong in learning. Without targets and determination, we can not make us ready to trade successfully. Very little seems like my group is not able to make money in the currency market considering the currency is known as an unsafe internet business and even from this internet business we want a large amount of education and even through this internet business.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,542 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es business men hum trading karte waqt market ke trend ka khyal rakhte hen keh market men kia trend chal raha hey , agar market ka trend bullish chal raha hey tu hume trading karne men asane ho jate hey aur hum acha trading order place kar sakte hen , us ke baad hume apne capital ko daikh ke trading karna hote hey keh kiss lot ke sath trade open karne hey .

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), bali351 (2018-04-21), billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), javedqasim (2018-04-20), yulbang111 (2018-04-21)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamay apny trades ko khud plan karna hota ha kio ka agar ham kisi dosry ko follow karay gy tu ham kabhi be achi trade nahi kar sakay gy is liye jo plan ya jis plan pa ham nay kam karna ha wo hamara khud ka hona chahiye

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-04-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 196 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)