+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 196 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without forex trading planning is very difficult. I have a rorex trading plan. I want to step on forex every
    day and my target is 50 pips profit or loss every day. I want to make a profit quickly.
    If I can do it then I stop my steps today. If I can not do it then I stop my step because greed is very dangerous for forex trading.
    regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Vel@007 is an unknown quantity at this point Vel@007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time you do not go to anyone, the move does not seem to be that the business will open all the effects and look at Odid's duride data and data, which are connected with new data for the first reports. What data do you ask for help, understand that where the business is open signature, the weight.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mdkhorsheda40 is on a distinguished road mdkhorsheda40's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my opinion have to wait a little longer to get the appropriate event.but according my opinion have to wait a little longer to get the appropriate event.as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better than wait long time for MACD signal.

Member Shani11165 will become famous soon enough Shani11165's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every where all the business men step forword with a plan that declared that he will achieve the target or not. In forex planning is compulsory part of business because planning contains all the point and keys which require to earn money.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like any other business that does not have a business plan, as well as a trader
    will not thrive if he does not have a trading-plan. In fact, the trading-plan
    differentiates the successful traders and unsuccessful. So, if you want to be George Soros or Warren Buffet,
    start making trading-plan and pursue follow-trading plan with discipline. In forex kesenmpatan for it is wide open.
    CMIIW

6. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

surabi (2017-11-01)

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often we all do not know exactly what indicates if I was, in fact, maybe before the visual appeal involving the tendency,
    what I learned was a good warning and neither was it too late. .. I like my personal review
    and if I can write about what I have and never compare with others ... I furthermore variable besides can be trusted.
    greeting

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think day trading is great for newbie. Scalping requires a good knowledge of technical issues,
    but the most important thing for a newbie is to find a strict money management system to ensure their account security first.
    Scalping is a very dangerous strategy for new traders in the forex market. .
    When a trader enters the forex market he has to trade on a demo account and he should try short-term trading and long-term trading.
    thank

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning and discipline is the key to success of all activities, including planning in forex trading business.
    Before trading, the trader must make a good plan to get the desired profit. then use stop loss
    and take profit target and specify points transacted. follow the trend of market movement,
    not the emotional financial management and also must be well planned
    thank

10. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

kharem (2017-10-26)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir apne bilkul theek kaha ha me bi kuch kehna chahta ho k forex ko ager ap plan kr ktreding kro to mery khayal se ap ko loss ni ho ga bulky apkko profit mily ga ye apko or ghalti ni krni ye dilo demgh ka km ha
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), ghaffar500 (2017-10-26), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-25), KASINA (2017-10-25), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), Rajpoot771 (2017-10-24), sufiyan22 (2017-10-29), yulbang111 (2017-10-23), zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    First I do fundamental analysis and sentiment so I do technical analysis and draw a conclusion and open the trade
    to follow this theory - value set (Amount / 10000), Take profit - 5% and Stop loss - 2%.
    I can make a profit in 70% - 80% of my trades to follow this theory.
    regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 196 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)