+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 196 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your explanation interesting. In the picture you show, you just use a Time Frame. Is not the need to use some of our Trading Time Frame?

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After watching market trend then get trade where the market is going to be which side...

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone in forex trading must follow this formula that before entering into trade, everyone must plan and trade accordingly. I also have a plan. I target a profit or loss of 50 pips every day and I try to produce as fast as I can and How to increase the address of your golf swing is very important. You will be amazed by the increase in your golf swing by improving your posture or alignment of your spine, position or address, and strengthening your muscles and supporting tissues around the bone joints

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several ways you can market your website, many of which are quite cheap. Marketing your Home website effectively is very important for your ultimate success. Actually, the key to growing a business, and especially a new Home Business, is marketing. After you have a domain name (which can be bought for only $ 7 today) and a reliable host (only $ 5 a month for that that makes sense) and you shouldn't trade carelessly you must have a certain strategy and know how to do the right analysis and choose which indicator you will use so if you follow this your trade will succeed

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plan Your Trade and Trade Plan. Traders who carefully plan each trade have a much better chance of winning on the stock market. It is impossible to avoid disasters without trade rules - make sure I know how to arrange them myself. and I want to trade in short-term policies and I want to make a profit every day and I think that is the best for me and in this way I can do my trading with our own daily analysis and in this way my experience will increase and I can get a lot of profit for me

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I plan it simple, I usually use the habit of calculating the market within a certain range, the analysis starts after 10 pm (Indonesian time) which means around 18:00 on the market. the calculation range that I got, I made the benchmark an estimate based on the price movement of the point break. maybe at a glance similar to using fibonaci, the additional indicator that I use is that I use MACD to see market transitions in the range that I calculated manually before. well how do I plan my trade

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Ji sir it is very difficult and very difficult to predict business, I know the first forex trading that started my trade correctly. I want to trade risky because of any risk. I hope I benefit from forex. It's easy to make when you go to your platform, trade platform and check just imagine where the business is a good business idea. and In order to succeed in Forex Trading, an investor must educate themselves on many variables related to the Forex market. They must register in a course or practice through demo account settings on one of the many online sites to familiarize themselves with real currency market conditions. The demo account does not require any capital, but it trains an investor on how to approach Forex trading.
    Best of luck to all members of forax community.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult and very difficult to predict business, I know the first forex trading that started my trade correctly. I want to trade risky because of any risk. I hope I benefit from forex. It's easy to make when you go to your platform, trade platform and check just imagine where the business is a good business idea. and In order to succeed in Forex Trading, an investor must educate themselves on many variables related to the Forex market. They must register in a course or practice through demo account settings on one of the many online sites to familiarize themselves with real currency market conditions. The demo account does not require any capital, but it trains an investor on how to approach Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 196 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)