+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 196 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,216 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Just like any other business that may not be great without a business-plan, as well as a trader will not thrive if he does not have a trading-plan. In fact, the trading-plan differentiates the successful traders and unsuccessful. So, if you want to be a George Soros or Warren Buffet, start making trading-plan and pursue follow-trading plan with discipline. In forex kesenmpatan for it is wide open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The function of the trading plan is that each of our transactions becomes focused and qualified, without a trading plan we will have a risky transaction, because in the analysis is a trading plan that can help us decide to buy or sell. all must be done with discipline when we run the trading plan. and When it comes to stock trading, it's not about how hard you make a successful trading plan does not have to be complicated. Many merchants make their trade plans in notebooks or on index cards, while others use word processors and spreadsheets. Regardless of the method you choose, every trading plan must include certain components to be effective. It's about knowing the right thing to do, and putting that knowledge to work. Making money on the stock market is not that difficult when you apply simple skills that are essential to turning the power of knowledge into profit ... planning!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that to be efficacious in Forex you have to be very careful and very experienced, if you are really great in surgery and have amazing exchange ability, then you can easily get the trap of winning cash from the Forex Market !! and If you have to plan trading then you should look for fundamentals and technicality of this pair so you will take the right trade with pair trend so this is one of the best ways to take the trade in the forex market.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to plan your trade, then you should understand that you do not have to take too much risk so decide first, then try to place the trade with the right stop loss and take advantage otherwise you can lose your capital very easily. and my personal company will be a new person in the forum of Forex trading community. I bought and sold a lot in actual Forex trading bills for that reason my private company started operating in Forex trading community forums. Once I do not know who will buy and sell the domain should be my personal buying and selling tactics. Can you give us some help.

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely that risk will tend to have a relationship that tends to do things that tend to be a fashion designer, and the amount of goods that tend to make it more by using technical indicators is not very true !!! and All trades you do You must make sure that you have gone through the ritual and know where and when you can trade and when you need to get out this way as you can and you should know if you can make any small moves you want or your money will be at risk

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    before making trade we need trading plane and trading plane is very important for profitable trades trading plane contain the anylsis entry and exit point and managing risk. anylsis will give you info that what is good enetry point and exit point and you can anylsis with help of indicators.

Member baghla will become famous soon enough baghla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks like a good exploration involves an indicator, but in MY OWN opinion I have to wait a little more time to get the right show. also The idea seems to be a true addition gained While the market is going to be busy or maybe news is high impact .. and I love this thread. Yhe Thread hi ha ha useful. forex trading main advantage can karne to liye koi bhi main trading market in. karne se pehle proper planning for bad koi trade enter karin. profit yield karne to liye planing bokar zarori ha.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to baghla For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member khaimunal is on a distinguished road khaimunal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all these strategies and suggestions are good to follow but being a beginner and a forex student I think one should always develop a set of his own trading skills while learning top hand techniques from a professional trader. Maintaining one's own trading personality allows a trader to make a winning motion with confidence and determination. and I find that when as a peeler as an officer breaks the door to a drug dealer, fearing that he will in any case. When a fireman goes up to the roof of the burning building, but will do it anyway and get the job done. It's the same with trade. It's okay to be afraid, but it should be the trigger. There is no prospect in all trades, luckily not a merchant !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to khaimunal For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And I hope I will succeed in my vision as if it can help me to make a lot of money with Forex is a platform for traders to earn big money because I already know what the market spins on that is my hobby and I want to market knowledge while that is the goal of every trader who wants to become a better trader for that we need to try harder and I am sure if we try harder then we will get what we needkadan This is a good trading plan and MACD is a very indicator good to consider before you do your trade but it works well in higher time frame and can be combined with other indicators also for better signal. Indicators like Fibonacci and parabolic Sar or even RSI can be combined with the same. [Reply]
    n according to the ability we have

Member fakhrunf will become famous soon enough fakhrunf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you make a good trader so you have to set a good plan because forex is a very risky trade but if you set a good plan then you become an expert trader. I think there are many ways to organize the planning. You set a good discipline, technical analysis, good money management and learn more and more it is the best thing for forex trading. and A very good plan but the relative require of patience and capital discipline is also high than I want to learn more and more profit in forex business until I hope in foregin exhange in the future is simple let alone I am looking for one but have not got it because I is still new and there are still many things that need to be understood so that I may have to wait till make a good understanding of the market and use some tools that is By continuing to learn we can become more expert in forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 196 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)