+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 196 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time you don't go to anyone, that step doesn't seem to mean that the business will open all the effects and see old data and data from Odid, which is connected with the new data for the first report. What data do you ask for help, understand that where the business is open, heavy signature. and have to wait a little longer to get the right event. but in my opinion I have to wait a little longer to get the right event. as a trendline and RSI as an entry point it seems better than waiting a long time for MACD signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 traders if they can send you a copy of their trading plan and I guarantee it will be the highest rejection level event of your life day lesson that will give you some insight into why you need forex trading and trading main trading har chez ka bohat khyal rakhna hota hi Our important aur is the main resistance to support so that the ISK is ready to trade the cards to most of the trading companies, win it, but it's too bad to lose money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have a pair of pills, I would like you to send me a message, please send us an email which will be sent to you by H1, H4, D1 and I will be able to comment on the number of times I have been asked. If you do not have any access to your device, then you will be able to contact us for any other reason that we will not be able to contact you for any other reason, but we will not be able to contact you again.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the trading business, my plan is very simple, I only want to stay here for a long time and also try to be a successful and professional Forex trader because of doing this hard work every day and night. I think I have to win with the forex trading business. and when we make a trading strategy than we see that if we have strong capital than we make a risk trading strategy and if we have low capital than we make a low risk trading strategy and we trade with a low lot in this trading business.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning a trade for me is based on 3 things. First stay in front of my PC and survey all market movements, it is very important to choose the right time to place an order, second, determine how much I want to put in my order, and it is important to fix it related to my capital, third know when to stop , this is the real problem of most traders.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a great pleasure to say that I have experienced my experience in the trade that I am able to see in the trade that has been given to me since I am a business owner. I am happy to be successful in business and I am happy to say that we have business The plan is to make sure that you do not have the right to trade or trade any day, and you have to make plans for daily use, which is why you want to earn daily and target daily for the forex market.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open trade to trade in trade, and to trade on the market, I don't have a business plan so the business does business and you have to make a loss for my loss so I have full confidence that business is business. If you want to get a good income, and traders become successful traders need the right way to trade. The trading profit date so that the application continues to wait for the ko application 100% profit. Or earning income or if I ho hello my life and I have a few days from this message thank you

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually when trading in the forex business it's like a good method to use in forex, first you have to try it on a demo account and test it for months and upload the results and then than we can do a test on Instaforex live account because it has a very difficult strategy maintained and honest, all strategies are unsuccessful. and planning ahead is a characteristic of successful people. If you have to succeed in the forex market, you must have the plan that you are trading on the market, and the effectiveness of your trading plan is a function of your knowledge and partner trading experience with extensive testing.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning your trade involves a good trading strategy and paying attention to market activity for the day through forward planning for the release of high-impact news scheduled to be released later that day. Also good and comprehensive technical analysis will further improve the efficiency of the trading plan. and How I trade with a good plan, which is based on market analysis with good results. If we can map the market properly, then we can get the power of setting reference limits more precisely, so that we can put a good position on the market.

Banned ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex market no one never success without a good trading plan. For creating a trading plan you must have following steps
    Creating a trading plan
    If you’re serious about becoming a trader, a trading plan will be important. Here we discuss some important steps your trading plan should contain.
    1-Assessing your skill
    2-Mental preparation
    3-Set your risk level
    4-Set yourself goals
    5-Prepare for trading
    6-Entry and exit rules
    7-Record everything
    Your entry price

Your exit price
    Your original stop loss and take profit levels
    The position size
    Comments on why you entered the trade
    Your emotions during the trade
    Your profit or loss
    A screenshot of the chart at the time of entry and exit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 196 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)