+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 196 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pemburu View Post
    okay i think i can really understand your analysis now so go to demo trading is the best option right
    now to know the best way so i can benefit from this strategy and if i need more information
    i will go back to thank you for sharing you, good luck as we are trading this week. and safe transactions
    becarfull
    good trading plan is good planning and good discipline diikiuti. a trading plan is a strategy that brings us to victory.
    discipline needed to ensure that trade can generate profits consistently. contains the objective trading plan, trading and risks
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

magic (2017-11-29)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia mere khayal seto agar trade ghusna hn to sab se pehle apko analysis krni hnchart analysis oske bad tp sl ka dekhna hn oske bad apko trade money managment se enter hona hn bass
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-30), Akhterp (2017-11-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), balli (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), Feroz (2017-11-27), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), fxearner (2017-11-27), kanita (2017-11-27), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), munibkhan (2017-11-28)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by combifx View Post
    everyone in forex trading should follow this formula which before transacting everyone should make
    some planning and trade accordingly. I also have a plan. I target 50 pips profit or loss every day and I try to make as soon as possible profit.
    regard
    okay i think i can really understand your analysis now so go to demo trading is the best option right
    now to know the best way so i can benefit from this strategy and if i need more information
    i will go back to thank you for sharing you, good luck as we are trading this week. and safe transactions
    becarfull

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

serangan (2017-11-28)

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    rtial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nipu View Post
    okay thank you very much for your strategy and this picture is the best for understanding
    and i know this will be helpful in that sense because the picture is very clear and i want to know is
    it really advisable to have more than one plain on the other side to make a profit from market
    salam best regard
    everyone in forex trading should follow this formula which before transacting everyone should make
    some planning and trade accordingly. I also have a plan. I target 50 pips profit or loss every day and I try to make as soon as possible profit.
    regard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2017-11-27)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by darwan View Post
    it is very difficult to predict in forex, therefore Trade plan is required for any trader in this business,
    help us manage our capital to manage how much loss we can pay and manage our profit for growth of our capital too,
    but what matters is
    we have to be disciplined against it, because a good trading plan will be a disaster
    if we do not do it with discipline to comply with our own rules.
    regard
    okay thank you very much for your strategy and this picture is the best for understanding
    and i know this will be helpful in that sense because the picture is very clear and i want to know is
    it really advisable to have more than one plain on the other side to make a profit from market
    salam best regard

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

combifx (2017-11-25)

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like any other business that may not be great without a business-plan, as well as a trader will not thrive if he does not have a trading-plan. In fact, the trading-plan differentiates the successful traders and unsuccessful. So, if you want to be a George Soros or Warren Buffet, start making trading-plan and pursue follow-trading plan with discipline. In forex kesenmpatan for it is wide open.

Junior Member k.mokhtar is an unknown quantity at this point k.mokhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for your post and effort and this advises and the plan in any thing is the most important thing and im agree with you

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,255 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai apni trade ko capital k hisab sy plan krta hun is ka mtlb ye hai k jtna mera capital hga uska nearly 30 percent
    mai trading mai lgta hun aur jo baqi bach jata hai wo agar trend mery against jaye tho recovery k leye best hta hai.

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-22), ASHOK (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-30), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-19), billyboy00007 (2017-11-27), FOREXMAN (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-23), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-19), kanita (2017-11-18), Muhammad1214 (2017-11-20), munibkhan (2017-11-30), Nirzana (2017-11-19), punjabpolice (2017-11-24), QamarXulqi (2017-11-30), yulbang111 (2017-11-23), zahid2016 (2017-11-30)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. you just use a Time Frame. Is not the need to use some of our Trading Time Frame? Why do not we use or daily H4 Time Frame....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23), takabo (2017-11-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 196 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)