+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping is really profitable to do?

Senior Member amigos27 is an unknown quantity at this point amigos27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Teehnik trade using the scalping really beneficial, the advantage gained is not much, as long as we trade consistently then scalping techniques can provide results that sweet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a trading system is a good system, but it is very hard to do the beginner, do scalping requires experience and should know the right time to do scalping, do not do scalping without the knowledge of good, because it is very risky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member keith8385 is an unknown quantity at this point keith8385's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the most economical way to increase the profit provided you adopt a good scalping strategy and for that you need to choose the good broker.In my personal opinion BJF Trading Group scalping strategies is one of the best when it comes to scalping.

Senior Member gajah mada is an unknown quantity at this point gajah mada's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexgroove View Post
    Hi all,

It is profitable for all scalping?

You are saying?

Open and close operations in a short time
    having as few pips profit?
    I am not a scalping strategy. I think scalping is only spending time in front of the chart and the results are not so satisfactory. Better trading using H4 timeframe with installing SL and TP, trading became more enjoy and not take much time
    I always knew I was going to be rich. I don't think I ever doubted it for a minute.
    ~Warren Buffett

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, scalping profitable and that is suitable for me, because I think this is the most profitable way to trade, and this is my opinion and I have been for several years, and I was trading with scalping Forex trading can be profitable, but you do not have to be difficult and complex If you push hard, you take something appropriate, and scalping is good for you, then learning and control

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scapling means play with big lot sizes and catch some pips and get profit if you want to do this then yiou can give full atention to your trading and take positon and and close it on 5 to 10 pis and get good profit

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was for many years a profitable Forex trading and scalping scalping trading, and I have made ​​the case, and this is the most economical way to profitable scalping, I guess, in my opinion, but it's hard for me to work that hard and complicated to use, in order to push there is no need, just good for you, and learn some scalping is appropriate with, if you do not master

Banned prabu is an unknown quantity at this point prabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    when scalping is a very fun thing to do but it takes discipline is very high if you do scalping, because if you hold back a little signal it will mess up your system. but it should be noted that besides scalping generate large amounts of money are also at high risk and you spend a lot of time in front of the chart

Senior Member srikanta is an unknown quantity at this point srikanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the short time trading for the some pips.For the scalping we use short time frame.Short time frame can not give us right signal.So maximum time we loss more then profit.So I think scalping is not right way for us.awe should avoid scalping.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is the best way to increase our profit in a short period and it is suitable for scalpers . Although scalpers have to pay for the spreads many times but it is not a problem because the profit they can make per day is very high .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)